PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:22:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More ranks & badges for Mahjong Safari

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

New Ranks Added to Mahjong Safari

Mahjong Safari  has received 20 more ranks today, bringing its total to 70 ranks. If you were previously ranked out, you will not have any additional progress you've made automatically added to your rank total.

Mahjong Safari - Rank 60 - Fish Face Badge Mahjong Safari

Fish Face Badge Reach Rank 60 in Mahjong Safari to earn this badge.

Mahjong Safari - Rank 70 - Sweet Retreat Badge Mahjong Safari

Sweet Retreat Badge Reach Rank 70 in Mahjong Safari to earn this badge.

Joe C

Quote from: Yoming 2 on August 28, 2012, 07:08:41 AM
New Ranks Added to Mahjong Safari

Mahjong Safari  has received 20 more ranks today, bringing its total to 70 ranks. If you were previously ranked out, you will not have any additional progress you've made automatically added to your rank total.

Mahjong Safari - Rank 60 - Fish Face Badge Mahjong Safari

Fish Face Badge Reach Rank 60 in Mahjong Safari to earn this badge.

Mahjong Safari - Rank 70 - Sweet Retreat Badge Mahjong Safari

Sweet Retreat Badge Reach Rank 70 in Mahjong Safari to earn this badge.
Time to fire up the cheat program. Also, time to win a bunch of old Mahjong Safari premium/mix badges 40 more times each to move them from x10 to x50.

I wish Pogo had cheat only rooms, so I could receive as many gifts as I will be giving.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NoWitch1

If you played in the facebook room, you would get a gazillion xp points.  Playing on the hard setting gets me 28XP a game, nobody talks in there, nobody says TY or YW so that's where I would go hide

Squid

I wish we automatically jumped forward for the time spent playing after rank-out.  Hmmmmph!  Pout!  Ok, I'm over it.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2012, 08:15:40 AM
I wish we automatically jumped forward for the time spent playing after rank-out.  Hmmmmph!  Pout!  Ok, I'm over it.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: NoWitch1 on August 28, 2012, 07:53:48 AM
If you played in the facebook room, you would get a gazillion xp points.  Playing on the hard setting gets me 28XP a game, nobody talks in there, nobody says TY or YW so that's where I would go hide
I have never played Pogo in Facebook, nor will I, since there are no badges for it.

Easier to ignore the TY/YW brigade.
tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Well i havent ranked out of that game as i dont play it except when they put up a weely badge, so im not missing anything. I wish they would put ranks in some older games though. But Gl 2 all of you who like majhong safari.   hi11.gif

Squid

Ok..... who thinks it sucks that Pogo has placed a time limit that people can play in the Safari rooms?  They stop your game and tell you that you have to sign into another game to continue.

Raise your hand, if you think it sucks!    dutchma.gif <--- waving!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 30, 2012, 02:49:12 PM
Ok..... who thinks it sucks that Pogo has placed a time limit that people can play in the Safari rooms?  They stop your game and tell you that you have to sign into another game to continue.

Raise your hand, if you think it sucks!    dutchma.gif <--- waving!

We need cheaters only rooms where we can crank the autos to eleven!
beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview