PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:32:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Breaking Bad

Started by casehenrymeme9,

Previous topic - Next topic

casehenrymeme9

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I suggest you do so right now.
It's about a Chemistry Teacher who finds out he has terminal lung cancer and he cooks crystal meth to support his family.
Guys.
Watch it now.
It's an amazing show.

snap20

Easily the best show on television. It's arguable whether it's the best show ever...and that could go on forever, but today, it definitely is.

Squid

CindyLouWho

I've never watched it but heard it was good.   popcorn2.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hotpinklovesofa

Breaking Bad is great although very boring at times but my fave AMC show is Mad Men. It used to be The Walking Dead up until this season which I'm not really digging. Men seem to like BB more than women and not get as bored or at least not as quickly. My boyfriend is obsessed with it as are his friends.

Squid

I love MadMen!  I wish they'd make seasons longer than 7 weeks!  Sheeesh!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hotpinklovesofa

I was talking smack about Lori on Twitter and then it happened. I felt so bad. It should really pick up after this point. Some major character changes expected. I don't read spoilers and of course stay away from the graphic novel so that everything is a surprise. It's just been really slow this season but you know something big is coming soon and I can't wait.

I still wish Mad Men was on all the time too.  At least my closet looks like a Mad Men episode.

S1lent

Greetings,
My wife watched all of the seasons on Netflics...well worth the $8 a month.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview