PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:51:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by Falcon!,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Falcon!

Ikr, from what my friend said happened on the las eposide, bc i forgot to watch it, daryl was kidnapped and might be killed my the zombies :O

Falcon!

Now I think that they canceled new eposides until feburary  sad.gif

CindyLouWho

I started watching the show when it 1st started but when it showed him killing that little girl I quit.  I may catch up on it sometime tho, who knows  giggle2.gif

hotpinklovesofa

The Walking Dead has always had two-parter seasons. The first part always begins in October and the second starts airing in February.

Zombies on the show come in all shapes and sizes, ages and ethnicities. If you can't get over that fact then you probably shouldn't watch because it will only get worse.  It's based on a graphic novel and it's a graphic show but it has great writing and well developed characters for the most part. It's well worth checking out if you keep in mind that it's fantasy and that zombies are no longer people.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview