PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:43:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

John Wayne Gacy

Started by playerkane,

Previous topic - Next topic

playerkane

Hey Everybody,

I just watched a movie that was made a few years ago. "Dear Mr. Gacy" was the title.
I knew Gacy dressed as a clown but never knew his character name. POGO the clown!?  slap1.gif
Just thought I'd share.  no-no.gif

Squid

HE is why people are afraid of clowns.  He was a troubled lunatic. 

cherrypie

I saw one of those made for TV movies about him a few years ago.  If serial killers would take a fraction of the time that it takes to methodically do what they do as killers they could have normal maybe even successful lives.
POGO killer huh?  Cute.

disneyland lady

Quote from: cherrypie on February 27, 2014, 08:26:29 PM
I saw one of those made for TV movies about him a few years ago.  If serial killers would take a fraction of the time that it takes to methodically do what they do as killers they could have normal maybe even successful lives.
POGO killer huh?  Cute.

I remember when Gacy was caught. I had young boys and as info came out about how he had been caught early in his "career" and got 10 yrs in prison only to serve 18mons I was/am furious about how predators are easy outs. And they found over 2 dozens victims buried under his house - a house where his wife and stepchildren lived until a year before he was finally caught.

Or at least be a Dexter type serial killer only killing those who didn't deserve to be alive. But that was fiction. And I always wonder about these "normal" or "successful" types. Perhaps they are just way more successful in their killing. Gonna make me look at every successful person a bit different now.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview