PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:21:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ARod, Braun & others using autos???

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

This just messes with our Fantasy Leagues! More than 20 on this list tested for doping and some like Alex Rodriguez might just get 100 game suspensions.  I think it is time to have some sort of special PED Olympics - if you do not test positive for preformance enhancing drugs you can't play.

http://tinyurl.com/n4k7hts

nascar4.gif

Squid

It all makes me sick.  There's no integrity or honesty left in the world anymore.  Yes, I'm cynical.  Gee, I wonder how I got that way??

hotpinklovesofa

This is how I feel about the Olympics. At this point just lift the drug ban and give the medal to best openly known junkie.

gran2x2

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on June 05, 2013, 05:32:07 AM
This is how I feel about the Olympics. At this point just lift the drug ban and give the medal to best openly known junkie.

The Olympics were doomed the minute they started letting pro athletes into the mix.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Squid on June 05, 2013, 05:13:25 AM
It all makes me sick.  There's no integrity or honesty left in the world anymore.  Yes, I'm cynical.  Gee, I wonder how I got that way??

I agree with you 100% Squid!!

harley89

Sad when you look at players say 30 years back pure talent and skill it was amazing.  Now you never know is it talent and skill or PED's

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview