PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:10:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

How is it possible that I dislike SO many of the residents within the first 3 minutes of the show??

I hate superficial qualities in people.  The house is full of 'em.

CindyLouWho

Squid

LOL, I voted for my first MVP!  LOL, I've never voted for anything.... American Idol, etc.  This was a first for me.

CindyLouWho

I didn't vote, wouldn't know who to vote for if I did   hysterical.gif  I can't believe that 1 is Rachael's sister, I hope she don't have that crazy laugh!   hysterical.gif

Squid

I agree!  I can't believe EVERYONE didn't recognize her as Rachel's sister yet.  If that lifeguard spends one more second checking his hair in the mirror, I'm going to scream!  LOL, it's been one show and I'm on edge already.  I can't get over the conceit among these people!  I hate to burst their bubbles but they aren't that great, imo.  Nothing makes you more unattractive to me than screaming at the top of your lungs how beautiful you think you are.

CindyLouWho

Yea I'm just waiting for that cackling laugh to come out of her mouth, then everyone will know  giggle2.gif  That lifeguard reminds me of the guy Jesse the body builder that was on there before, so stuck on themselves!  Geeeeeez where do they find these people??   no-no.gif hysterical.gif 

kareml5

I've watched every season of BB since season 3... and I usually pick out like 2 or 3 of my favs the first show... but this season I can't really stand any of them. Going to see where it goes this week.
The girls are so stuck on themselves makes me sick and where did they get these guys from!? LOL If you watched BB the past few seasons you KNOW who Rachel is ... and these ppl are supposed to be big BB fans.. how do they not notice? I did as soon as I seen her ... so did my husband and he's face blind. LOL

disneyland lady

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the room where they decide who gets to be a houseguest. I was sure that they would end up having one of the Hantz relatives hidden away in there. I even saw one was from Katy TX which is one of the areas the Hantz breed. I will say that Rachel's whining voice and laugh is way worse than her sisters but already I dislike most of the houseguests.

And that David is from my area. 3 days ago at the beach I asked a group of 6 lifeguards if they knew him and none did which is quite unusual. Perhaps he is a lifeguard at Aquatica (SeaWorld) or Legoland Water Park.

If anyone watches Big Brother After Dark: It used to be on every night on Showtime but now is on the new TV Guide channel which is called TVGN. Only 2 hours and the first thing I heard yesterday was Julie Chen welcoming us to TVGN and that we were going to get a week without commercial interuptions. In other words, not only is it ultra censored (no more sex under the blankets shown live) but also we no longer have 3 hours - we have 2 hours with commercial ads so about 70 mins instead of 180.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 29, 2013, 06:51:28 PM

Big Brother After Dark:  on the new TV Guide channel which is called TVGN. 

You have to subscribe to this, right?  I'm not willing to pay for that crap, especially peppered with ads.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2013, 03:27:57 AM
You have to subscribe to this, right?  I'm not willing to pay for that crap, especially peppered with ads.

When it was on Showtime you had to be subscribed (which I am for Homeland and Dexter) but now it is what used to be called The TV Guide Channel and it is a free channel. What you need to do is google TVGN & your provider to find out what channel it is on. Or if your dvr has a decent SEARCH you can search for Big Brother After Dark. But it is really hard to follow any conversations since they seem to censor every other word but not for dirty words as you would think. If they say FRITOs instead of chips or once they were talking about brands of cars and you would hear XXXXX Focus XXXXX Camry so it does not make sense and I think the guy with the censor button is a little power crazy.

And remember how in past years they had to make their own cards with pieces of paper and fingernail polish? They not only have cards this early, but they have clocks in several areas of the house.

BTW: The only time I ever voted on this show was to vote on the Have Nots getting to eat SQUID! Heh heh! Unfortunately too may people thought it mean and they got something else (pork rinds and pudding).

Squid

I checked and TVGN is only on satellite and FIOS.  I get cable.

LOL, sex under the blankets for all the world to see?  Their families must be so proud.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2013, 06:40:25 AM
I checked and TVGN is only on satellite and FIOS.  I get cable.

LOL, sex under the blankets for all the world to see?  Their families must be so proud.

quoting Wiki: TVGN (an initialism for the channel's former name "TV Guide Network") is an American cable and satellite television channel that is operated as a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Lions Gate Entertainment. Originally conceived as a channel that provides television program listings for cable and some satellite providers, TVGN's programming now is primarily a general entertainment format featuring a mix of original series, television- and entertainment-related specials, feature films, and acquired sitcoms and drama series.

I had it back when I had cable - it used to just do the line up of what was on but now has awful movies and things like Dharma & Greg, Ugly Betty and Curb Your Enthusiasm. But it is on our cable systems (Cox and TimeWarner) and Dish and Directv in my town.

I just looked on the site and found a red button (to the right under "follow us" message) where you can enter your zip and find all that carry TVGN in your zip:  http://t.co/HNjTzicBh9

FYI: Jeremy and Kailyn have had 2 quickies. She said "Oh my father is going to have a fit." Then jumped Jeremy!

Squid

I am so glad that I don't have to watch David flip his hair anymore and watch him get transfixed by his own mirror reflection. 

CindyLouWho

hysterical.gif Squid, me too!  I can't wait til the day that Aaryn gets evicted & finds out her modeling places have dropped her cause of what she said.  She thinks people like her, HA!  She's the most despised person on there.. rolleyes.gif vomit.gif popcorn2.gif

gran2x2

I pray at night that 1 of the 4 stooges go home..Jeremy-Aaryn-Kailin-Gina Marie... giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

I wonder how much hate mail the show and/or CBS is getting over those 4?  hysterical.gif popcorn2.gif

mycatownsme

I wonder also. And I saw a video from the HOH competition showing the winners passing their cups instead of following directions of filling them and then empty them into their partners cup. Just when I thought things couldn't get much worse......they cheat while being on cameras and nothing has been done about it.
I used to enjoy this show a lot especially when they had Doc Will and Janelle. It was a nice way to pass along the summer.  rolleyes.gif

disneyland lady

Jeremy will have his stipend docked to pay for CBS to have Elissa's hat cleaned after he "patted it to his butt" as he said. I saw the vid and that was not a tap. He should have been forced to eat slop for the rest of the season. And I just heard he won the POV. More than likely he is cocky enough to not use it and wouldn't it be the best BB ever to have him go home while he is basking in the glory of his awesomeness?

gran2x2

The racism just keeps going this season. Last night he was knocking his own Cherokee heritage saying really bad stuff about them...The guy is such a loser...If BB/CBS wants to salvage this season they better do something to end the bigotry and racism. Their ratings are tanking for a good reason...IMO

Squid

I take it these things are happening on BB - After Dark?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview