PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:39:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

She learned a valuable lesson about trust. I think I was 30 when I learned that one.

mycatownsme

I am so darn happy that Amanda and McCrea are on the block!  cheerleading.gif
Thank you GinaMarie!!  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Elissa's problem this past week that she only put one of the McCranda duo up on the block.  Have to put both to be sure of getting rid of one (if enough peeps cooperate)

ozcar

disneyland lady

The funniest line I heard yesterday was Amanda telling GinaMarie during her hours long crying rant to GM "You have a chance to make a big move in this game." Hmmmm.....I thought she already did that! I know GM lost her job as Pageant Coordinator but she really should try to find one in the diplomatic corp cuz she was classic with her skirting the issues.

And all of a sudden there is this strange guy showing up eating at the table, chatting it up with everyone, playing games with the other houseguests. Seems that McCrae is severing that stainless steel umbilical cord and might even join the game now that he has won the VETO. And Amanda is so afraid of going to that jury house with all the girls she evicted Aaryn, Helen, Jessie and Candice aka her besties, I bet she pulls a DOR (Drop Out Request) before going to the jury. Things should get even more heated today and tomorrow because Amanda has already been close to physical violence with Elissa. I totally expect to hear Allison Grodner's voice this holiday weekend. (heh heh....hope she gets called away from some sort of event to have to clean up her mess on Big Brother)

I saw someone tweet about how they saw the diamond power of veto sitting inside the Photo Booth when the cam did a quick scan above the screen they face to take their photos, that day they were all taking photos. Shortly after that Judd left the booth and changed clothes. I am hoping that this meant he hid it in his shirt and needed an excuse to go hide it. HOPE HOPE HOPE. He did come back and get more photos in different clothing. It is so hard to know where Judd's head is but there is a double eviction this Thurs and since he was the one who suffered from the last it would be poetic justice for him to use it then!

Squid

I read a report online that says Amanda got the diamond power of veto by finding a coin or chip inside something.  She's going to save her own butt and McCrae's.  Now she gets to name replacment nominees, right?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/amanda-zuckerman-diamond-power-of-veto-big-brother-15-rigged-fixed-producers-allison-grodner-0831/

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 01, 2013, 10:07:49 AM
I read a report online that says Amanda got the diamond power of veto by finding a coin or chip inside something.  She's going to save her own butt and McCrae's.  Now she gets to name replacment nominees, right?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/amanda-zuckerman-diamond-power-of-veto-big-brother-15-rigged-fixed-producers-allison-grodner-0831/

I do not trust it at all. And why would she have been crying crock tears last night if that was the case. One thing that does bother me big time is the fact that she has mentioned several times about how much better she is now that she is taking her right dosage of adderall but last night she drank a whole bottle of wine (provided by Big Brother) only allowing about half a cup for Elissa. She chugged it right from the bottle. That was after her doing all the crying. She actually was less tearful while drinking. Both Amanda and McCrae were crying when I woke up at 3:30 this morning.

And Amanda only went into the DR (Diary Room) about as often as the others although Judd and Andy were sent in more often.

Dish on Spencer last night who owned up to being the one who sat on Aaryn's hat and not Candice. Supposedly it was the whole sitting on the hat thing that made everyone angry at Candice.

Squid

After watching Amanda during tonight's show, I am utterly convinced that she needs intense psychological therapy.  It's amazing how she attacked Elissa and then tried to make it seem like it was the other way around.  She's a complete WHACKO. 

disneyland lady

And the guys! They just sit back and watch it while CYA. Elissa called out Andy about him saying "Amanda and Elissa need to quit fighting". She said she was not happy with him using the term "fighting" because she is not the one who gets in the face and starts the rants. Just like when Amanda came into the living room where Spencer, Andy and Elissa were sitting. Amanda sat at the coffee table - not a chair and started in while Elissa just tried to laugh it off. The reason she does that is because she got such a reaction before from Amanda. And Amanda talking about Elissa's lip filler. If it was me I would say "the Zuckerman with the fake nose and chestparts says this?" Oh, she would not want me around with my anger issues.

Last night Amanda was all upset because she saw Judd and Elissa talking in one of the rooms. A room she never goes into so she was on a seek and destroy mission. She immediately rushed in and asked what it was about. Then she tromped outside to tell anyone and everyone that Judd and Elissa are a team. GM and Spencer were on the hammock and he offered to talk to her but she said she was going to HOH and that Amanda would more than likely be up soon. And the very moment she stepped off the hammock Amanda said she wanted to talk. Then for almost an hour she tried to badger GM about the "pros" of keeping her while Judd and Elissa are also a power pair! McCrae eventually came up (to have a different place to sit???) and when Amanda's tears did not work and she took off, GM again explained her reasoning and if it had been a drinking game thousands would have gone to the ER for alcohol poisoning drinking every time he said Yeah.

This morning (their time cuz they do not wake like normal people) is going to be the rough one. GM is going to put up Spencer (with his knowledge) and not Judd or Elissa and Amandageddon will get worse because she will have to find a better reason to remove Spencer than 'he is a good pawn'. GM assured him by saying she is putting all her makeup in his luggage and she would never let him go off with that. (Actually a better assurance would be to put all Nick's things in the luggage but that ain't gonna happen)  I also wonder if Nick could hit up CBS to pay for protection since they encouraged her by giving her a Big Brother photo of Nick in her HOH basket.

And I watched the Luxury Comp 3 x last night and did not see any reaction from Amanda at all other than her usual disappointment. After the comp they gave out pins to pop all of the balloons to be able to clean up. I saw on BBAD the other night that Amanda was using her nail polish to paint something on a safety pin. I am wondering why that was not removed from her. Amanda did go put all sorts of that confetti into Elissa's luggage.

If no one sees her around after the replacement noms - check the storage room:

Squid

Why were Judd and Andy being sent into the diary room?

disneyland lady

They are all constantly being called to the Diary Room and sometimes you can hear them inside the room - especially Andy as he is very animated when he knows he is on camera. I think they re-do many of the Diary Room sessions to edit and fit into the shows for Sundays and Wednesdays.

Not sure if it happened but Judd told GM that Amanda told him that she was going to steal "Nick's" cap since it really belongs to McCrae. It is true that it belongs to McCrae but I do not know that she said that or that maybe Judd was just stirring the pot.

Spencer just broke the record for most times being put up on the block ever as McCrae used the Veto on himself and Spencer became the Replacement Nominee. Amanda said his speech sucked - tears flowing and she went to bed complaining his speech was 2 words "I'm sorry." I really think he could have doubled the wording to "You suck at comps."

BTW: CBS and TimeWarner came to an agreement and CBS shows will start again early evening on TW.

Squid

OMG!!  Can it really be true?  Amanda  devil11.gif may very well be leaving the BB House this week?  YIPPEE!   hi11.gif  I would love it if they had the opportunity to review tapes in the Juror House so she can see how evil  diablo.gif she really came across.  I think the new alliance will save Spencer and oust the demon.  **Doing my happy dance**  dancing16.gif

disneyland lady

And since it is a double eviction this Thurs Amanda and her boytoy may very well be arriving at the Jury House together. Amanda still figures she has McCrea and Andy's vote so she will spend the next couple of days kissing up to her arch enemy Elissa. She just now woke for the day so I figure she will work on Judd and Elissa and not even worry about working on McCrae and Andy. The reason GM put Spencer up was so he could not vote and there was a chance that others would vote for Andy to go as most realize that Amanda is the perfect person to be next to in the final 2. In a perfect world Amanda would be voted out by all.

I wish GM would just say something like "Raise your hand if you have a final 2 deal with Andy" and see the cock'a'roaches go scurring up the walls.

And on a side note - this morning Elissa walked thru the house before she went outside alone and then did a yoga move that showed the bottom of her feet were black from walking inside that filthy house.

disneyland lady

I really am glad I do not have any favorites. I only seem to have those I hate least. Last night/early this morning Elissa told Amanda and Andy that she would vote to keep Amanda and that they would be besties. Granted she was drinking and she really does have trouble when she drinks but I think she gave up her wedding rings to be held by Amanda to "prove" she means it. AND...she said "I am not drunk". Wasn't Andy going to vote out Amanda with his Exterminators? Thurs will be interesting to say the least. I swear I am really thinking I did not see this and must have fallen asleep and had a horrid nightmare.

And then GM who did get word of this because Andy has the loosest lips in the house got all ugly after I had started appreciating her for what she did this week. After having gone on and on just yesterday about how you never bring anyone's family into a fight like Candice did with GMs parents.....she started in on how she thinks Elissa's son is Puerto Rican f'bomb. My head already hurts from the constant shaking back and forth from the feeds. And now I can't stop looking at the confetti still on their floors from Friday. Even my hoarder neighbor's house is starting to look clean.

disneyland lady

yawn.gif

These people are in for such a big shocker when they get home and find that we are more fans of Judd's bear shirt or the poor dying fish than we are about these Houseguests. There is a site that has a great thread Nick's Hat Fan Page. You have to go to the top and start in the first file dated Sept 2 and go thru all of the pages (5) but it is so much more creative than CBS has been all season. You do not need to be a member to read the message boards. I am now very confused on who I want for America's Fav. It is a toss up between the Photobooth or Nick's Hat but Elissa's Yoga Mat could slide in and pass them all up.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/12049110.html?1378244446

jtric1963

if Amanda and or Elisa go home---cbs is so screwed---these two are the only ones who real played the game and the rating are going to bottom out.  the other 5 players have done nothing and all 5 are just plain stupid.  gm's mouth is the nastier than an ashtray.  Andy is a no it all who no's nothing and a rat.  Spencer is a nazi lover and is into child ****.  Judd is drunk 90% of the time. and finally, poor Margrethe lord cannot help him even with a pizza.  when we are not listening to gm's nasty remarks about Elisa child or Andy's mouth running all ways about movies and his boyfriends or Spencer eating his boogers or Judd crying about more beer or McCray reading the bible while having sex with Amanda we are left with totally bore and chatting with other watchers about the difference between democ. and republi. or about movies that might be good to see.  i am sorry but if Amanda or Elisa leave i am totally over it.  at least with these two we have some kind of a action.  i am so sorry but i am totally over it.

disneyland lady

Last night GM went off on Amanda on BBAD all over a smirk that Amanda gave GM. Even Judd had to move between the two when they were gonna chest bump. Amanda just does not get that she has to stop and not have the last word. She then went off crying and starting yelling at McCrae for not doing anything when the woman he loves is being bashed. Andy actually started laughing in the middle of it all.

Eventually GM said she was PMS and her foot was really hurting but she let Amanda and McCrae have the HOH for the night. I too, am over it. I actually look forward to the double eviction tonight. I do not care who wins, I only want to see Amanda leave. Judd has been very grumpy lately and it obviously has to do with something told to him in the Diary Room. He keeps flipping off the camera and gets bleeped when he says it is about Production. I think they tried to get him to change his vote and he is refusing to cooperate. I STILL hope that he found that Diamond POV and has it ready to use if he gets put on the block tonight.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 05, 2013, 09:38:11 AM
Judd has been very grumpy lately and it obviously has to do with something told to him in the Diary Room. He keeps flipping off the camera and gets bleeped when he says it is about Production. I think they tried to get him to change his vote and he is refusing to cooperate. I STILL hope that he found that Diamond POV and has it ready to use if he gets put on the block tonight.

How is he going to be put on the block tonight?  It's Amanda and Spencer.  

GOD, PLEASE OUST AMANDA!!  She is such an incredible bully.  Last night, I was amazed at how she behaved after the POV.  She acts as though putting her up and voting her out is an act against God.  She is so egocentric, it's incredible.  An egocentric bully who wouldn't know how to engage in a difference of opinion if her life depended on it.  McCrae is just happy to get all the sex.  He can't REALLY be in love with that .... that..... thing.  

I know that Amanda is a real estate agent but I think she's also done some local TV stuff.  If anyone gives her a job in television, etc. after this, I will be sure NOT to watch/patronize.  Yuck!  That woman is horrid.

jtric1963

one of the rules of the house is you cannot do what he has been doing to the DR.  what i read is they are going to excuse after the first eviction tonite because of breaking that rule in his contract.  the problem is he is a smoker and he drink and last nite especially because of lock down was not allowed to go outside to smoke and they were not given any beer or wine.  i think he was going into dts or withdrawals until they give him a nico patch.  but, this still does not explain his very undue remarks to elissa who was doing yoga at the time.  as far as him voting for Amanda would think that is so totally untrue because he cannot stand the woman.  he attitude lately has been very wrong.  but, i will say that during the argument last nite that gm started and was totally childress about he was the only real man there.  the other 3 are missing a few parts (2) if you ask me.  GM and Amanda were so stupid last nite. if i was the Dr i would has evicted both last night.

disneyland lady

Break a rule? But Amanda has done that multiple times. Of course it was blamed on her meds being off. The amount of alcohol that Judd gets (he only drinks the beer) is small compared to the wine that is also given out. But he says he takes Xanax so he should not be drinking - nor should any of them that are taking drugs.

I loved the fight last night. Amanda seems so "entitled".

And Squid - there is a double elimination tonight. Which is exactly how Judd was gone before so I am sure he is even more stressed than usual. Both him and McCrae have not packed but put their stuff in one spot so that those left will be able to get their things to them. I would not mind Andy, Spencer, McCrae going tonight along with Amanda. And OMG the jury house vids will be great to see on these.

Off to find the Canadian live feed out of Global so I can watch it at 6pm my time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview