PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:43:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 15

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Someone on a BB fansite said they hope that Nick showed up in the audience arm in arm with Kaitlin. But I would love to see Nick show up with arm in arm with David! I always felt he set off my gaydar alarms. I wonder if there will be security around him if he does show up.

Squid

BTW, Dis - I recorded on my DVR the wedding show with Brenchal and, while it says it's the wedding show, it recorded "Miss Congeniality".  LOL

disneyland lady

Her's was titled Brenchell And it is under My Fair Weddings with David Tutera Unveiled. The one called Miss Congeniality states: An image consultant transforms a tomboyish FBI agent into a beauty queen so she can work under cover.

I have it set to record on Mon the 16th (mine 12pm (p) and 3pm (e) for you) Sunday, September 22 at 12pm E and Saturday, September 28 at 4pm E.

Squid

ROFLMAO.  Yes, I know the difference.  The guide said one thing while the actual show on at that time was different.  I'll try for the 16th

disneyland lady

I have spoilers from last night but won't post them unless you want to know what happened after Andy got HOH (noms and veto) - be aware that tonight is a Live Eviction taking it to the Final 3.

Squid

Ok, hold off.  I'll watch tonight.  I'm hoping McC gets nominated and doesn't get POV.  I'm not sure why I'm hoping that.  Maybe it's because of the McCranda crappola.  Maybe it's because he didn't play the game until this last week.  Maybe it's because he needs to be reminded to brush his teeth and take a shower.  I can't put my finger on it.

My guess is he will be nominated but I think he'll fight like hell for veto.

Out of the whole group, I guess I am hoping that GM wins.  I hope that not because she deserves it any more than the other oddballs but because she can use the money to get help with her eating disorder.  vomit.gif embarrassed.gif

disneyland lady

She also needs that money to get an education for a new career as well as move out of her parents house and for an attorney to handle her arrest for stalking.

Small spoilers because they will certainly not show these tonight and it does not change any outcome. GM was seen on the live feeds eating butter.....just butter! Perhaps she can kickstart her new career along with Paula Deen. All of these statements were said in the 8 hours:

Andy: Elissa left poop all over her bed. (not the words they used)
Spencer: And her poopie panties.
McCrae: Yep
GM: I am thinking of coloring my hair red because Nick loves redheads.

Spencer: I read about a guy who was Elissercizing and he died a horrible death just from watching the DVD.
Andy: I am getting as good at crying on demand as Amanda.
GM: Only 8 more days until I see Nick.

Spencer: All proceeds from Elissecize go to help the Hitler youth.
Andy: I have a final 2 with each one of you! (makes Home Alone face).
GM: Nick Nick Nick

Back when Judd first arrived back in the house and they were all doing Photobooth shots. The camera panned up real quick and I thought it showed  the Diamond Power of Veto up in a corner above the screen they faced. I don't have the feeds because I watch them "using an auto" so I was unable to flashback to get a screenprint of it. I looked all over the internet trying to find a way but was unable. Very soon after that it showed Judd going in then he left rather than talk to the others lined up and he changed his clothes and came back. I was soooooo hoping that he found it. Last night when Judd stood up and stopped the POV meeting I almost wet my pants thinking he was gonna pull it out and play it. But it did not happen.

disneyland lady

Squid

disneyland lady

disneyland lady

Squid, did you get the Brenchel episode? I watched it last night (instead of BBAD cuz I am sooooo over all of it) and it does show Elissa pre-lip job. Her cheeks look different too. I can't help but think of how really awful their mother is/was. It was always about her. While I do not like Rachel or her whine, it does give me insight into why this female needed to have the biggest boobies, and constantly has to have it be about her. It made me realize what a wonderful mother I had that in spite of 6 brothers, my mother never competed with me for the female attention in the house. This woman stole the spotlight as often as she could.

BTW: Andy and Spencer have been hitting all time lows. Hoping that "Julie isn't drunk again during the finale." How she only has that job because she is "banging the CBS President" and GM used her hands to make "chinese eyes" while imitating Julie. Oh, if only on Wed they announced to the Houseguests "I am sorry but this show has been canceled as our Host has found more worthy things to do .... like make rice. Our President has decided that he could fill this time slot with a charity drive against bullying/racism & bashing. Please leave all of the items you stole from the walls and drawers and accept these complimentary train tickets and get to steppin."  If only! I am recording the finale only so I can watch it if need be and still be able to fast forward thru most of it.

CindyLouWho

They should show some clips on the final show from BBAD of how these guys were & embarrass the heck out of em!!  I love the idea of donating the winnings to charities!!  I'm wondering what these people's families & friends are thinking cause ya know they are watchin g the BBAD shows...lol   popcorn2.gif shocked.gif

Squid

Yes, Dis, I saw the Branchel show.  Seeing the mother explains SO MUCH.  Elisse has smaller boobs and smaller lips in the show.  I think she looked better in the wedding show than she does on BB.  The mother should be arrested... I'm sure she's broken some law...somewhere.   I can't believe how Rachel was dancing... like a rhinoceros with weights on her ankles.  What a horrible wedding venue.  Rachel's ego is enormous so I understand why she must have eyes on her at all times but the dancing, the ring, the hiding on the floor behind the bar because she was too drunk... is all too much.  Brandon is a smart guy --- a physicist.  What the hell is he doing with her?  His name is Brandon, right?  Not Brendon.  I'm so confused.  LOL

Was there a show on Sunday night?  I don't remember seeing it.  I must be over it all.  This was one weird season of BB.

disneyland lady

His name is Brendon. I only know this because my grandson has same name diff spelling. And he isstill a student....all these years later. Has a Masters in physics but been working on the PhD over 8 yes. Other than Reality shows, he was a girls swim coach!

The show on Sun was a review of the season. They did show some more of the fights but the most fun was seeing a diary room montage of crying with David having the last word.

Cindylou, Spencer was always saying that Marilyn's mother bought the feeds. To me he has to think he has been clever. I wonder what she thought when he TWICE pulled out his junk and waved it at the live feeds???

Andy bragged about how he would tell guys in bars that he was just accepted at Harvard for free drinks. And that he usually drank until he blacked out. Wonder who will buy him free drinks now.

Squid

I can't believe it but I missed Sunday's show.  I'm watching it now and I can see what you're talking about with that T-shirt.  LOL
Watching the three of them roller skate, I'd say Spencer loses this one.  Time will tell......

ozcar

Headed to youtube to find out who won the rollerskating competition (because Squid don't want Disneyland to post spoilers) and came across this.  Should have sprayed the whole house so none of them can get out.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWks4qtrESbtEvrTy0Qt9mQ?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

gran2x2

cheesy.gif  Just read an article that none of the F3 may get the money..Lawsuits are pending for slander and defamation of character..Any money won may be frozen... cheerleading.gif... Wouldn't that be some justice and payback.... hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

Not sure if you heard this awful Big Brother Family news:

"Some sad news from the "Big Brother" family. Britney Haynes, who played on the popular reality TV show in Season 12 and Season 14, has revealed that her baby, Tilly Elizabeth, who was born July 13, has been diagnosed with cancer. Haynes writes on her Facebook page, "On September 1st, we were among the daily 720 sets of parents to be absolutely devastated with a Childhood Cancer diagnosis. September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness month. Please take the time to pray for all of these children, our sweet baby included. We appreciate each and every one."

Haynes later tweets, "Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me. #PrayforTilly". Dick Donato, who played the game in Season 8 and Season 13, confirmed the news on Twitter, writing, "Yes, she sent out a text to a lot of BB people before going public." He adds that she informed the "Big Brother" family "a couple weeks ago."

Haynes, a "BB" fan favorite, married husband Nathan "Ryan" Godwin in March 2012. There is no word yet as to what kind of cancer Tilly has or what the prognosis is.

I retweeted this one because it would be great if CBS could/would do something:

@BigBrotherDish Dear @CBSBigBrother, We'd like a write-in candidate for the $25k for America's Favorite: @britney_haynes.  #PrayforTilly  #BB15

I read the article about the families lawyer'ing up for the slander lawsuits. Wonder if those are taxable or deductible?  hysterical.gif I will say that it does make me feel a bit better about the finale tonight. Candice could end up the one who won the most money this season! And when I finally shut down the feeds the other day it was because they were pretending to call past houseguests from all seasons into the Diary Room. They pretended to call Brittney, then about an hour later they were giving shout outs to people and brought up Britts baby and immediately we got FISH. I am sure the Diary Room said something about not mentioning past members or their families. I doubt they said anything about what was going on with Tilly.

It will be Jeff doing interviews outside afterwards and we all know Jeff isn't going to say jack because he loves his CBS job. These will be seen on the live feeds and eventually online on CBS. BUT.... there are others who do interviews afterwards and I am sure that those people are going to go for the jugular so the Houseguest will learn there what is in store for them. I remember those interviews showing up on Youtube the next day.

CindyLouWho

Wow so much going on !  lol  Oh I hope those 3 don't win a thing!!!  I say they should take all that money & pay for baby Tilly's medical bills!! 

When the show ends tonight, I can't wait to hear all the crap that will be going on  popcorn2.gif  probably be lot more interesting that this whole season has been!   giggle2.gif  I can't wait til they find out they lost their jobs, what people really thought about them, etc etc...... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Congrats to Andy who probably actually played the game better than most of those who made it to the end.  I can't believe how inarticulate these people are, though.  GM couldn't answer a question if her life depended on it.  I like Howard and voted for him (25K prize) but he couldn't formulate a sentence either.  I've made a decision that EVERYONE should have to pass an oral communications course when in high school.  These people sound like they've never taken an English class before or completed a grammatically correct sentence.  It's really embarrassing. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview