This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

**ATTENTION BADGEHELP**

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I have tried to purchase a add-on to my 150 page twice now and get the following error:

It seems funny that it still hasn't been fixed as it has been awhile since I tried to purchase anything.

I used this URL to try to purchase the add-on auto:  http://www.badgehelp.com/alternatecc.php

I guess you really don't want mine or anybody elses business if you can't even fix your payment system.

BadgeHelpOscar

There is nothing wrong with our card processing services. You need to enter your info correctly. I have gotten 3 payments today from our alternate system
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

We've had this system up for over 6 years. This is the error it gets when the user does not enter info properly (i.e. enters in wrong card number)
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...