This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta Helper

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

zenia

i keep gettting booted from the rooms also, very odd everytime i walk away from my pc the screen to join a table is there and the table i was at is now empty.I did get over 40 3's though :)

DJ_

I may have to remove the reload feature in the program, that's the only thing I can think off that's causing that.
You may want to change the timer to 75 seconds and give that a try 1st.
Let me know if that helped

anothername

when i say it boots me from the room i mean the tbl down.  i can't get on another tbl after it seems to freeze.  i think it's a time issue with me... like if i am playing someone and they are taking their sweet time i get kicked off the tbl. but it also happens playing with 3 other computers.

Homer

I've heard alot of people are having trouble with the canasta rooms. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

Quote from: anothername on July 30, 2004, 02:07:55 PM
when i say it boots me from the room i mean the tbl down.  i can't get on another tbl after it seems to freeze.  i think it's a time issue with me... like if i am playing someone and they are taking their sweet time i get kicked off the tbl. but it also happens playing with 3 other computers.
Check out the table settings I'm using to run the helper, here ......The helper was written for 2 player games, stick with that and use the same table setup I'm using.  ;)
Hope this helps

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: DJ on July 30, 2004, 01:16:23 PM
When you say boots you out the game, how is it exactly doing that?
I load the game and start the helper it plays till it says start game than boots me completely out of room sorry I wasnt more specific  because I know you need all the info you can get

Blue Aquarius

I tried this out for a little bit today.  Works excellent!!  Thx for making a helper for this so quickly.

DJ_

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on July 30, 2004, 03:12:46 PM
I load the game and start the helper it plays till it says start game than boots me completely out of room sorry I wasnt more specific  because I know you need all the info you can get
How about unblocking me from MSN so I can help you and look at your picture  :P

zenia

I was not using the TIMER at all, It seems like pogo is just bumping people from tables...

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: DJ on July 30, 2004, 03:48:09 PM
Quote from: DJ on July 30, 2004, 03:48:09 PM

zenia

I just got a "unknown server error" and that popped up on the pogo screen and booted me from the table in canasta, it happened so fast i barely saw it...

DJ_

Pogo is still having problems with the game, not enough rooms for all the people playing it.  :-\

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 30, 2004, 01:44:46 PM
i am sorry did I copy and paste the wrong name?  If I did I am so sorry I did not ever reread my post.  Well good thing homer took it down.  I am sorry I am sure I put my name.  DJ IM me I will tell you the name I put its a AOL name that is why I don't care its not a club name.
I think thats Bull how can you  make that kind of mistake and why would you copy and paste your own name I also know that person and now I know about three people who are with drawing from Pogo Cheats  because of this  they could be banned because of your (little mistake) and they have had that name forever and they do care very much  I still don't see how anyone could make a mistake like that

Super Duckie

works well for me as well, if i encounter probs.. I'll let ya know ;)

mightyisis

Not working for me!  :(  I have all the right settings...i start it and it moves the game to the lower left hand corner..and nothing...
I even tried switching between MS VM and sun java....nothing...
unloaded Windowblinds.....nothing...
Got any ideas? 

Homer

Please post your request in the technical help section of the forum. Be sure to read the posts concerning posting info in technical help. There are certain things we need to know about your system before your question can be answered. :)

mightyisis

Sorry..i figured it was ok that i just put i had all the settings right..I'M BAD!  ;D   

Homer

PrincessTricia

I need a little help with the canasta helper.  I've set my settings like recommended but when I set it to play with a computer when the game is over it won't start a new game.  When I set it up to play with someone else, and they are using the macro too, one of us has to come back later and play the game to get out of the negative and get to 5000 points in order to get the 3's.  Am I doing something wrong or is this the way it's supposed to work?  ???

Homer

When using the helper play in a private room against the bot. That should do it. I don't believe the helper was meant to play another person head to head. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview