PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:41:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks problem!

Started by DiamondLvr,

Previous topic - Next topic

DiamondLvr

Hi everyone!
Am new to the site and having some problems. I downloaded the software, but the ZZ game does not work for me or a friend. It misses cards and passes up good plays.

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it us?

Thanks!

dreams1

Not to speak for the programmers, but I believe the intent is NOT to win every game perfectly. This is a good theory because if you won every game you would definately get noticed. It is similar to the miss a word option in mm. Hope that helps.

Homer

It is impossible to win every hand at Tri Peaks it is purely luck of the draw. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DiamondLvr

No, no, no...I think you all misunderstood me. LOL, I totally understand that no hand is a sure win. But my program doesn't come close any of the time. It never gets past the 1st row of cards.
???

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful to the programmers...cause I am extremely grateful.

DiamondLvr

And um, to risk sounding dumb...those settings would be?

I didn't change the settings from when I downloaded it.
:'(

Bizach0620

It not just luck I keep track in my head what cards I have played and what they went with.  I won 31 games in a row.

badcrazygirl

hey my friends are having problems with the zz program they said it would work at all and mind works perfectly could it be that they have a missingfile or do they need better java?

Joe

sir

i have run that program for many days and i have not run in to any problems with it.

luvmykids

I notice it misses a LOT of plays too.  What version Java works best for these programs?

Thank you!

sir

lordking

Have you download zz2 and are you running it in 32bit color?

sir

i belive the problem has been fixed but if it has not always delete the first copy then redownload the program

badcrazygirl

well the program works fine with me i loved it til it ran out of run-error lol

sir

badcrazygirl

lol w/e it was early in the morning and i was tired lol

joe99kiss

i have same problem with mine, it skips often, i win alot but it gives up good hands, some hands have no way to win. but it shouldnt skip as often as it does.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview