PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:38:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

perfect pairs 1.1.1

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma_Cheater

Is this program going to be updated? I am at less than 30% winnings, and if I don't keep an eye on it- it tends to stick. I am NOT complaining, because slowly I am working toward my badge, but have lost 4,000 games as opposed to my winnings of just over 1,000.
I believe the best cheat game is Tri-peaks. No sticking, no flaws, you could pause and even chat during the game and there was virtually no way of getting caught.
Just wanted to know if this version will be updated? Is it on the front burner or moved to the back? As soon as you get Phlinx, it will be on my shopping list!!! I wonder why Phlinx has taken so long when poppit seemed to be an easy cheat. I enjoy the ones I do have, but am not real pleased with the after-beta release. I know it can not win every game, but even 1/2 would be nice and quicker also. Just trying to put some input into this----- the inner-tubes DO work, but if one match in the tubes needs to go up to the free cell space, they don't - even if they are cards that go together. Instead of focusing on "points" a win would be better than more points- at least to me. Losing so many games in a row is frustrating. Also, once you stop the auto to re-do the mistakes, the next game starts so fast you can't catch it- running on average. I have tried all speeds. Also, they stick, with the cards going part way up and down- Hard to fix when you're sleeping  :D Believe me, I am NOT complaining, but you asked for input on this game, so........here's mine. Thank you!!!
P.S. Mahjong did require some babysitting, but it got the job done and i have my final badge. If no one has gotten it by now, they should give up. It is an easy fix.

GameJunkie

I have been wondering that myself and if not how do I get a refund?? ;D

Tinksfeisty

I have been wondering if it will be updated also.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Royal_Flush

yea  when?  :P

same here when i started i was like 380 wins to less than 100 losses  now at my profile i am 726 wins but 1200+ losses...... kinda poor  :(

I R 1337

gettysrevenge

I think we are all spoiled.  I play the game and win alot and I babysit it and play it when I need to.  I am like on the yacht now and I just watch and then get the chance to play a little too.  I thought it would be a difficult program to do.  I am glad it came out when it did.  It did help us all.  I have bought beta on 2 occassions and have not been sorry.  I have to babysit maj too.  But hey I like to have a little bit of fun.  Getty

PNWHockeyFan

Whats the point of having the program if you have to "babysit" it?

eminem

hay all, is there any eta on that update?? and the update will be on the solver will it not???  thanks! 8)

Santa69

I was playing today and was switching between loveliner and matchmaker and noticed if i left loveliner open but not running matchmaker seemed to play a little better.
Just wondering if anyone else had noticed this.

GameJunkie

WordZw program is awesome, trial worked excellent now Im just waitin for my password. I recommend this one! Any1 from WZW around? I purchased LL earlier n havent received password yet. Happy Gaming.....

bigbear78

Quote from: GameJunkie on August 13, 2004, 04:17:53 PM
WordZw program is awesome, trial worked excellent now Im just waitin for my password. I recommend this one! Any1 from WZW around? I purchased LL earlier n havent received password yet. Happy Gaming.....

I always get the passwords from Wordzw very fast, 1 min to 2 hours......check your spam box,  OR email him.

Make sure you get the LL Helper  ;D

GameJunkie

He must be away for the weekend, still nothing.........thnks BB!

gettysrevenge

OK I tried to loveliner and its a dangerous program, its like asking to get caught with an auto.  Its slower than grandma running to the outside john in the winter.  And 6 mins to finish one round?!?!?!  I can play faster myself and win.  Further, to many perfect games i see on the screen and the program always wins no loses.  No thanks I would rather stick with the program I bought here.  Why not let the programmer do his job and appreciate the efforts they put toward getting these out for us.  And I cant help but wonder what we all are going to do with the funny money should I go and open the getty virtual store and barkeep??  HAHA  We are spoiled if we cant at least play a little on our own.  What the heck is the point of belonging to the membership.  I buy autos and I also play, I do both.  I have the best of both worlds that way.  Give the programmers a break they are busting butt and keep this in mind, you want a good program in the end stick around and wait.  The wait is worth it.  Whereas you get a slow azz program that is always solving the puzzle.  It dont get any worse than that and dont think pogo doesn't watch.  I have been in more than one room where they were in there.  You see people disappearing for some reason.  No flaming me please this is just a personal opinion.  I only wish I had the brains it takes to even make a program.  And I just bet it takes alot of time and trial and if people are gripping all the time why even bother.  If you promote another product and people screaming about refunds then why even give a rats butt about getting it out there "quick"  Getty  Take a chill Pill and sit back and relax  test your brain or play something else.  I almost have my 3rd badge with the program in here.   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview