Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DJ?

Started by ILoveBananas,

Previous topic - Next topic

ILoveBananas

Homer

Apparently DJ has decided to unjoin the forum.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

YZrider

Quote from: The Banana on July 31, 2004, 06:47:24 AM
why was your account deleted?
I think he will have a hard time answering with his acct deleted...lmao

Poof...............................

yellowbelly

Well as I hear it seems that PD and DJ have left and went to work else where!
Also I have noticed others leaving also. This forum needs to be reamped some.
Including the rules, some are wide open for people to attack.
I am sorry they had to leave. But I think it is best for them. I encourage everyone
to visit their sites for the lastest of what they are up to.

I do hear they are working on a couple BIG things.

Oh by the way VERY FAST on the ADMINISTRAT0R thing!!!!!!!!   WTG

gettysrevenge

I think i would like a confirmation from homer regarding this and anyway oscar is the man anyway.  I like the 2 of them but with out  the right equipment and making the time to do these programs then maybe its for the best.  I wish them well if in fact they have left.  I liked the work they did and the funnny comments.  But this site will go on.  I can help with chat  since i do it sooo well   lol
:D

gettysrevenge

Quote from: gettysrevenge on July 31, 2004, 11:36:48 AM
I think i would like a confirmation from homer regarding this and anyway oscar is the man anyway.  I like the 2 of them but with out  the right equipment and making the time to do these programs then maybe its for the best.  I wish them well if in fact they have left.  I liked the work they did and the funnny comments.  But this site will go on.  I can help with chat  since i do it sooo well   lol
:D            missed you quote Homer sorry up all night does strange things to the brain lol   Getty sry

admin

Quote from: yellowbelly on July 31, 2004, 11:24:22 AM
Also I have noticed others leaving also. This forum needs to be reamped some.

We are going to be doing a large crackdown on soon. Something needs to, and will be done.

YZrider

DJ had his reasons for leaving and from what he said happened, will not be returning. He is still writing autos and is going to be using something other than macros. PogoCheats.net still has 4k and some members and will go on without DJ, Fatkid, Jaiken, and whomever else has left. I am sure they will be missed, but they are still out there somewhere. You just have to know where to look. I think its just been a rough month for everybody, including me.

yellowbelly

YZ you got that right!

Dont know what I was thinking

oHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Homer

You can delete your account by going into profile. Select delete account. If all you want is to change your name you can do that also in your profile. Just be sure if you create a new account to delete the old one. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

Guess it's been too long since i last lurked to realize what happened.
I absolutely LOVED Dj and Pd's helpers and will continue to wade through post after post to find the site where I can maintain contact with them and/or their programs. If anyone knows, please PM me or leave me a message on Yahoo.
Hope that maybe someday I will see them around again, and if any of them are lurking-
*loved your work and keep it up*
-Heather

YZrider

The site that DJ and PD went to is in my signature!

Element

The pogocheats admins took the link out of yzriders signature...Why exactly they did that i dont know. So could one of the admins who took the link out please explain why you took such actions? Thanks  8)

Mayhem

I removed the link. Advertising has it's place ..

I have already emailed DJ stating that if he sent me a 125x125 banner, i would be more than happy to put it on the main page.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Element

Ok, thanks for the explaination Mayhem  ;)

FrydCircut

i don't think YZrider was advertising... just replying to an above post...of course i didn't see what he put.  I'm not sure what went down and all that stuff with dj and the gang leaving.  But the way i see it, the people can never have too many sources of info.
I hope them all the luck with the new site. They will be missed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview