Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flinxz screen shot is out.

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Flinkz
Whenever I get caught up with all the emails

Struggling on angle possibilities.  It reads all the balls, obviously, including the special rotating ones.  And perfectly.  Bouncing hundreds of possible lines, and rebouncing them even sickens me as I write this.  To be able to switch the 3 shooting origins just make it 3 times worse.  Don't email about this one, you are only slowing me down.  I will have to ignore them all for now, except my precious betaz of course.  And expecting any kind of "release date" on something THAT IS WORTH A DAMN for this is just absurd.  Ask my "peers" (people peering at my skill)?

Leave me alone and you just made its release quicker.  Have no fear, it is my duty (as the king of Auto creation) to make Flinkz.  And it will not be released until it equals or out-performs my capabilities.

Your mind should rest just from knowing my capabilities.

From, Wordzw

thefutilegourmet

Much as I like his stuff (and I've bought more than a few), the ego display is more than a little offputting.

Yes, his autos are better and more innovative than the ones from BadgeHelp. Yes, in all likelihood the BadgeHelp folks have done some deeds that are underhanded (if not illegal).

But the BadgeHelp folks are pleasant. Personality goes a long way.

BadgeHelpOscar

By the way...I've done nothing underhanded or illegal. I only use what is rightfully mine.

I try to keep my customers happy with new autos, unlike ZW that enjoys taking 9 months off, just to come back and brag that he is good at making them.

What good are they if they never get done or are 9 months late?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gettysrevenge

Right on !!  That is what I been preaching all over the forum today.  And how many come here complaining wanting help  cause they cant get answers or what ever.  Ha   Stay where you are and you will be alot happier.  I played all the challenges today and some last week without help and didn't have a problem.  And another thing.  I want all of you to remember what a community this is  when my beloved Hubby died I had all wonderful messages that made me think I dont know any of these people but they care enough to write something.  That speaks loudly of the type of people we have in this community  Getty

DEBKARLAR

all I care is if it works and works well. I'd buy one from Satan himself

Element

Quote from: PogoPal on August 05, 2004, 04:18:10 PM
By the way...I've done nothing underhanded or illegal. I only use what is rightfully mine.   

I try to keep my customers happy with new autos, unlike ZW that enjoys taking 9 months off, just to come back and brag that he is good at making them.

What good are they if they never get done or are 9 months late?

I'm not going to get into this argument between you and worzw because in all honesty it shouldn't even be on this board. Wordzw made the mistake of telling the public all that he did. He not only made you look bad but he made himself look bad because now that hes talked negative about you your going to talk negative about him and in the end when it all gets settled out it makes you both look bad. Its done nobody any good. He should have just contacted you privately and settled the issues with your lawyers. And now with everyone talking about it on this board about how pogopal are scammers only goes to help put down this board.

As i said if Wordzw would have kept this to himself & Oscar we wouldn't have people making topics saying "Cheat the cheaters"  :-\ . I only hope Pogopal & Wordzw can get their stuff together and stop putting each other down so we can make this forum be positive again.  :)   

BadgeHelpOscar

One thing I know for sure....

We ain't stoppin' the autos. I don't care what is said or who says what...

It's auto time.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

wow Element you keep impressing me more and more with your post your pretty smart and I agree whats private should stay that way  I'm even afraid to post anymore because everyones so touchy  :(

Super Duckie

Element

Super Duckie

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on August 05, 2004, 09:12:30 PM
wow Element you keep impressing me more and more with your post your pretty smart and I agree whats private should stay that way  I'm even afraid to post anymore because everyones so touchy  :(

you can't be afraid to post :( if you stop posting I'll miss reading them from you ;)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

awwwwwwwww ty Duckie I just didnt like all the fighting geesh with so many people in pogo I would think theres enough buisness for both  8) and its very true elemet I meant what I said and yvw ;)

Super Duckie

yea, can't we have some good compition without the fighting :) They need to siy down for tea and doughnuts and discuss their problems..

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well ofcourse you can we have to have Duff  to for Homer ;D

Super Duckie

Duff was discontinued, they don't make it anymore, Coors bought them out

Super Duckie

Super Duckie

Super Duckie

no ya didn't, just playing with ya, but ya did tell me you have a small fridge though

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview