This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not able to see next week's challenges on Pogo

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I'm not able to see next week's challenges on Pogo. Is it missing or was it moved somewhere else?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Where are they at? Badge Central? If so, I didn't see them and another site that usually has them posted doesn't have them posted.

CindyLouWho

I didn't see them either, thought it was just me   giggle2.gif  probably a pogo goof   giggle2.gif

TheAngel

hope its just a goof b/c i like seeing next weeks badges but maybe they took it away completely b/c remember how we used to know weeks ahead like 2-3 weeks? then it changed to 1 week and now maybe 0 weeks?   girls18.gif

Squid

Next week's badges:

1.  Greenback Bayou:  Catch 4,357 lightning bugs.

2.  Greenback Bayou:  Jump over 16,732 flies

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

snap20

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2014, 12:07:59 PM
Next week's badges:

1.  Greenback Bayou:  Catch 4,357 lightning bugs.

2.  Greenback Bayou:  Jump over 16,732 flies

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif stop.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 02, 2014, 12:07:59 PM
Next week's badges:

1.  Greenback Bayou:  Catch 4,357 lightning bugs.

2.  Greenback Bayou:  Jump over 16,732 flies

diablo.gif       vomit.gif      low blow.gif          strangle.gif      instanthit.gif      ass.gif                                     giggle2.gif

roadwarrior

One of next weeks badges is:

Everyone Whines Bingo:  Get 50 blackouts in passing only rooms
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

MsMissy

I was just in Pogo & they still aren't showing next weeks badges.   swear2.gif   RW, if bingo is 1 of them, tks for posting. Its driving me batty  LOL not knowing what to expect.   hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on January 02, 2014, 04:28:07 PM
One of next weeks badges is:

Everyone Whines Bingo:  Get 50 blackouts in passing only rooms

That's enough to get the chronic passer players in an uproar!  They HATE people who come into the passing rooms and go for blackouts.  I've seen it get nasty in those rooms.  Of course, if Pogo makes it a requirement, they don't have much of an argument, but it'll miff them nonetheless!

Don't forget to turn off chat!  LOL

gran2x2

Quote from: Squid on January 03, 2014, 06:54:09 AM
That's enough to get the chronic passer players in an uproar!  They HATE people who come into the passing rooms and go for blackouts.  I've seen it get nasty in those rooms.  Of course, if Pogo makes it a requirement, they don't have much of an argument, but it'll miff them nonetheless!

Don't forget to turn off chat!  LOL

I am so bad cuz I do the blackout thing just to tick em off for being so nasty about it..Sometimes a BO is unavoidable and they act like you killed a child... lipsrsealed.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 03, 2014, 07:11:55 AM
I am so bad cuz I do the blackout thing just to tick em off for being so nasty about it..Sometimes a BO is unavoidable and they act like you killed a child... lipsrsealed.gif

And this is why we love you, gran! You should tell them "Every time I do a blackout, a zombie becomes a Club Member!" I feel the same way when someone gets all upset over me not saying Thank You in Pogo Addiction so if they complain I say "Thank you for the kidney......oh, my bad....Pogo just gave me some useless tokens using your name so I am indebted to use my sore fingers to thank someone. Lesson learned!"

I think next week will have Boggle Bash "Make 91 words starting with vowels".

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 03, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

ROFLMAO!   This is so true.  I love it.  We, as cheaters, should unite, go into the passer rooms and set our autos for BOs.   Sometimes, I just love stirring the pot.

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 03, 2014, 07:44:37 AM
"Thank you for the kidney......oh, my bad....Pogo just gave me some useless tokens using your name so I am indebted to use my sore fingers to thank someone. Lesson learned!"

ROFLMAO!!!  You gals are crackin' me up!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snap20

Pogo Addiction is the only game I actually say "thank you" or "You're welcome" in. but I certainly don't get bent out of shape over it. lol. Some people take things wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously. I did LOL at the kidney line though...:P

gran2x2

Quote from: Squid on January 03, 2014, 09:54:17 AM

ROFLMAO!   This is so true.  I love it.  We, as cheaters, should unite, go into the passer rooms and set our autos for BOs.   Sometimes, I just love stirring the pot.

ROFLMAO!!!  You gals are crackin' me up!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I just like to stir the chit sometimes..Keeps me young... hysterical.gif beer11.gif

Yoming 2

I'm prepared for the BO room if you get one going....     lipsrsealed.gif      hysterical.gif    

snap20

Quote from: gran2x2 on January 03, 2014, 03:18:39 PM
I just like to stir the chit sometimes..Keeps me young... hysterical.gif beer11.gif
Haha, yeah, I can understand that. One lady was ranting and raving about someone not saying "thank you" to her and I got tired of it so I basically told her is it *really* that important? So the person didn't say anything, don't gift anything to them again and just move on with your life. She didn't say another word and soon after left the room. :P  I think that's the most i've ever chatted in a pogo game. :D

disneyland lady

We have gotten way off topic on this one so I only have one thing more to say: NT turkey4.gif

TheAngel

monday and still no change   girls18.gif  but we all know tomorrow is their breakit (i mean maintanence) day so then maybe it will appear again 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview