This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Badges

Started by PogoNutt,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoNutt

Has anyone ever gotten either the 4 aces or the royal flush badge from Texas Hold'em using the automatic "check only" program?  I've been trying for days now to get it and no luck.  Is it just a matter of time and patience and a little luck or is there something I'm missing?

Any suggestions, advice, words of encouragement, etc., are helpful.  I really want those badges!

Thanks!

bigbear78

I've played over 2000 games (w/o autos) and don't have either.  Yet I've seen people get it after 10 games.

So yes, lot's of time, patience, and luck.

Just let the auto run all night see what happens.......

chuckbronson

it's just luck........i got the royal flush badge after about 50 games but after another 8000 games, still no 4 aces. i play in the just for fun rooms.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mrcopyrightuk

i've been playing for 6 months now and got none yet its all luck that game

Carefullyshy

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 10, 2004, 10:32:43 PM
I've played over 2000 games (w/o autos) and don't have either.  Yet I've seen people get it after 10 games.

So yes, lot's of time, patience, and luck.

Just let the auto run all night see what happens.......

okay call me blonde but what auto?  where can I find it?

eminem

hello care, the auto for texas hold'em is not out yet.  the places where u can find autos for different games is as follows...www.wordzw.com or www.badgehelp.com
hope this helps!!!

bigbear78

Quote from: eminem on August 13, 2004, 01:31:41 PM
hello care, the auto for texas hold'em is not out yet.  the places where u can find autos for different games is as follows...www.wordzw.com or www.badgehelp.com
hope this helps!!!

Actually I have the helper.  It bet's, raises, fold, etc.  I have it on the All Programs in One....I can't remember, but do a search for it, you'll find it here on the site.

person808

Quote from: bigbear78 on August 13, 2004, 11:59:07 PM
hope this helps!!!

Actually I have the helper.  It bet's, raises, fold, etc.  I have it on the All Programs in One....I can't remember, but do a search for it, you'll find it here on the site.
ftp://pogocheats.serveftp.com/

Carefullyshy

Thanks BigBear and Person808.  it is great.....just what i needed.   ;D

bowler_man2005

hey i am pretty new to this lol just joined bout 50 seconds ago but what would i search for texas hold'em autos... i was readoning that above...

Surfdown

Quote from: person808 on August 14, 2004, 12:46:20 AM
Quote from: bigbear78 on August 13, 2004, 11:59:07 PM
hope this helps!!!

Dj why you come back under another name lol

bigbear78

Quote from: person808 on August 14, 2004, 12:46:20 AM

Why can't I get on that FTP? 

Looking for my ftp program........ :-\

[edit]  I'm an idiot, fixed my problem [/edit]

Cubes

Dont worry, i cannot get the 2 badges in texas hold` em either, all LUCK O0

Grandma_Cheater

A lot of people got them the first month it was out- haven't seen any lately.

Soupette

I can not find the ftp page either.  Can someone tell me the whole we site or is that the whole web site name.  Thanks

Homer

That is the ftp name. Sometimes it isn't always on.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

it is luck. I have only played around 400 hands and I got the aces badge yesterday. I was happy :) so it just takes some patience and luck

thefutilegourmet

I played Texas Hold 'Em last night for a bit, in the Super Rollers room. It is astonishing how many tokens you can win in that game in a short time. So I'll eschew using the auto to get the badges; I'd rather take millions of tokens from middle-aged women who don't know how to play poker. ;-)

bowler_man2005

ok i dont think the texas hold'em auto isnt that good i let it run for 6 hours didnt get any % to rank infact lost some and won like 5/300 games lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview