This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sunday morning brunch

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Is it wrong that I put a ½ brick of cream cheese on my bagel?  It doesn't feel wrong...  and yet, I wonder. coffee.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2014, 05:19:59 AM
Is it wrong that I put a ½ brick of cream cheese on my bagel?  It doesn't feel wrong...  and yet, I wonder. coffee.gif

You mean you're not supposed to????   I thought that's what everyone did.  I'm sure my cookbook said " when eating bagels you should use at least 1/2 a brick of cream cheese "......  cheesy.gif       

Try the rest of the cream cheese on crackers....just plain ole' white salty crackers.    tumbsup.gif

snowflower

popcorn2.gif No not wrong .. .that's what my directions say too .. it's right!  huh.gif

Sue

I just got done putting cream cheese in my omelet.  embrace.gif

disneyland lady

Nothing wrong with liking a little bagel with your cream cheese. wow.gif

MsMissy

I myself never eat bagles, but I see nothing wrong with putting anything you like on them.   I like them, but have to watch my sugar, so I don't eat much bread.
gran2x2, I sure think that picture is so cute with the cat. especially the words, it gave me a laugh.  If any 1 is eating a bagel now, eat 1 for me also.   huh.gif   coffee.gif

disneyland lady

My favorite thing with cream cheese is home made pepper jelly but I use red and green peppers so it looks more christmassy than this pic:

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview