This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has anyone been caught using.....

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

The Playbuddy auto's? There download page claims that there product is "COMPLETELY AND 100% UNDETECTABLE!!"

Homer

I'm sure someone has. The autos are undetectable. If you get banned it is most likely because someone reported you and pogo monitored your account.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PNWHockeyFan

So basically to be smart at it don't leave it on for 24 hours eh? I normally have it on for about 5 to 8 hours and have minimize the "Auto" part of the program so I can still see the chat if I'm up and doing otherstuff while the auto is on. (that way if I see someone say hi to me or mention my Pogo nickname I can respond to it)

DEBKARLAR

i have chat off mostly and ya I was banned but hey it's ok I'm working on another account
i think all bans are reported no way pogo can watch us all

bigbear78

It's soooooo easy in some games to see who is using auto's......Pogo only looks into it if one of them are in the room or some stupid person fingers someone out, OR yesterday some fool just started telling everyone to go to badge help.com to get their Tri-Peaks badge.  (not the normal spam message, but a player....FOOL)

eminem

hay all, get this the other day i was in a share room in fortune bingo.  they asked if i wanted to share, but i said no after seeing how they abuse people who will not share.  anyways....i kept getting bingo after bingo and it ticked the sharers off, so guess what they did??? THEY REPORTED ME FOR CHEATING!!!  by the way at that time i wasn't useing my auto.  i just thought it was funny that they r breaking pogo's rules and they tried to report me!!  HAHA!!!  some people needs to get a life!!   ::) O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview