PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:53:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit cripes error

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I thought I would get this badge finished today but I believe there is a problem at the Pogo site with Trivial Pursuit.
I keep getting that cripes error but after doing all I can to fix it, no fix.
Does anyone else know of this issue and what to do?
Lin

Yoming 2

I just logged in on Chrome and had no problem..............then went to FF and still no problem....................I would log out of pogo..then log back in and see if it works.          easteregg5.gif         smileywithegg.gig

Squid

I've done mine and that of others without an issue.  Contact me if you need help, Lin.

C~M

Java sucks now with it being so secure. I would suggest clearing your Java cache.

mycatownsme

I have 2 accounts and the one worked fine.
We went away for a few days and I was able to win a couple of games.
But today was the cripes error on the account I played but not the other one that I did not play before  today.
I have tried everything.
Thank you for the replies.
If you wouldn't mind giving it a try Squid, I've sent my info PM.
I hope it works.
Lin  embrace.gif

Squid

Eeek!  Now I'm getting the following message:

Your game did not load (Cripes!)

Try clearing your cache and reloading your browser. A common cause of this error is when your game is corrupted, so please clear your browsers cache and restart your browser. Pull down the Tools menu and choose "Internet Options"

Click on the General tab.
Click on the Delete Files button in the "Temporary Internet Files" section and then click OK when the dialog box appears.
Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Exit your browser.
Restart your browser.
If this doesn't address the problem, please try again later.

Return to Pogo.com
Catch up with friends on the Pogo Forums
Or, play a different game:

I tried rebooting, clearing cache, etc.  I'll keep trying, Lin, but right now it's a no-go.
xoxox

Yoming 2

Quote from: mycatownsme on April 05, 2015, 03:11:45 PM
I have 2 accounts and the one worked fine.
We went away for a few days and I was able to win a couple of games.
But today was the cripes error on the account I played but not the other one that I did not play before  today.
I have tried everything.
Thank you for the replies.
If you wouldn't mind giving it a try Squid, I've sent my info PM.
I hope it works.
Lin  embrace.gif

I just tried again and everything was hunky dory................if Squid keeps having issues let me know and I will try and do it.............. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Sorry, Lin, I've tried a dozen times and keep getting the same CRIPES message. If Yoming can get it done, that's fine with me.  I'll watch this thread but will keep trying until I see a message saying she's taken over.  Sorry!

mycatownsme

I really understand. I hope Pogo will get this fixed later today so I can forget about it.
Thanks to you and Yoming for trying for me.
I really do appreciate it so much.
You both are so caring and thoughtful for trying and I appreciate it very much.
I'll keep you both updated on how it works out.
Thank you, Lin  embrace.gif

Yoming 2

Boy what a mess.......................I have 2 accounts..........Could not play TP on the primary in Chrome. Could not play yours in Chrome. Could play on 2nd in FF.  So tried primary in FF,,,,no go.   Tried your name in FF,,,,no go.      swear2.gif

I just waited things out and finally got the game to play in Chrome with both my primary and yours.   But the game would freeze,,,it wouldn't finish the game ( answering the question ) and when I had 8 games won all of a sudden it jumped to 10 games won after just one question.......I for one am glad to see this one done and finished.   no-no.gif      hysterical.gif

But now you have your badge............................aren't you the lucky one.... hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif     Glad I could help   tumbsup.gif

P.S.   Several people were not happy according to the forum on this one..........same problem. 

Squid

Wow, this one was like pulling in a half-ton marlin!  Grats, Lin, on your new badge!

mycatownsme

I know this wouldn't have gotten done without the great help.
I know these are two small words but mean a whole bunch....Thank You Very Much.
(((Squid))) and (((yoming2)))  embrace.gif  embrace.gif 😍💞

Actually those were four small words!  giggle2.gif
So happy to have this out of the way that I'm still flustered.  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview