Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 17 Houseguests (2015)

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

Looking forward to the new season!  I think Becky and Clay look like the same person.  I think Big Brother is taking advantage of the Bruce/Caitlyn sitch-ee-a-shun.   giggle2.gif girl5.gif lipstick.gif

gran2x2

After hearing interviews...they all sound boring as hell....How does someone call themselves a superfan after only watching last season???   Never saw Wiil-Boogie-Dan etc....

disneyland lady

PLEASE do not have some youtube wannabe with a semi star singing sister. The only thing I am looking forward to is to watch former houseguest Wil Hauser's youtube reviews of each week. I do miss Donny, though.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 17, 2015, 04:42:19 AM
PLEASE do not have some youtube wannabe with a semi star singing sister.

OMG, I don't think I would be able to withstand that again.

gran2x2

Vanessa is on ESPN all the time...the poker player...she thinks she is a tv star already... I already want to evict half of them... help.gif

C~M

First 2 episodes were good and the Live Feeds start at 12 midnight EST (Just 10 minutes) from now!

C~M

Update to HouseGuests
2 New Ones Added From
The Amazing Race

Jackie Ibarra & Jeff Weldon

Squid

I never watched Amazing Race so I don't know these two new people.

I am already irritated by half the houseguests.  LOL

disneyland lady

I do watch Amazing Race and the one they were on was the "First Date" series. She is a pro dancer in Vegas (so unless she is dancing backup to some of the shows she is an "Exotic Dancer" and she was not the worst tempered arguing contestant but was a close 2nd. Jeff was sort of so-so and not really that clever so I would not see these 2 making any progress. The WORST part of episode was that horrid reminder of Rachel Reilly's constant whiny crying. As long as she does not show up in any form I will keep watching. I have decided that the twin is Allison Grodner (producer) twin so the show can only get better.

That "living in my mom's basement/grocery bagger" is more than irritating. And watching BBAD last night after the show the houseguests spent more time doing shout outs to their minions. It could have been a "shots" game at one point and that might have at least made it more interesting. Jase (the Hayden clone - even living in Venice Beach) and Austin the wrestler spent the night talking about strange people that are not in the house and I think one is just filled with steroids and the other just drugged. Hope none of the gals are hoping to hook up with the wrestler since he prefers men. But I do not see a house romance with the basement boy - sure he has a name but right now I would rather have a root canal by the dentist that DaVonne does not think is really a dentist....and speaking of the guy who calls himself the Rock Star Dentist  hysterical.gif Remember to wear your sunglasses when he goes outside because that guy has not ever seen the sun.

And that is my take on BB17

gran2x2

Luckily since the cast is all mediocre at best..I wont be watching feeds a lot and doubling my internet costs with extra bandwidth usage...lol cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Liz is the identical twin. She got outed by clever Big Brother fans. Her and her sister closed down their Twitter and Facebook but had a modeling link to NolanTwinBooking and shows dozens of photos of her and her identical sister Julia. That Google Image Search does work! Poor CBS. They were probably going to milk that one for a while with the audience but day one and Grodners TwinTwist bites the dust.

disneyland lady

Guess last night Liz was swapped out with her twin and Julia referred to Liz in the 3rd person. But with the median IQ in that house, it probably was not noticed. As much as Jase is annoying, I would hate to see him go this week.

Wil Hauser has started The Big Brother Saga on Youtube. Will try to get this link to work for episode 1.

https://youtu.be/73Zr45d9n5I

Squid

Too funny.  Jeff's rosacea was front and center LOL. 

Squid

I can't stand Da'Vonne.  I can't believe that she may escape eviction this week.

Grrrrr

disneyland lady

She didn't and since they told her about the twin twist (since she was the one who figured it out) they can't let her go back into the house so her game is over.

I am wondering if "Gronk" came in to do this weeks twist because CBS didn't want Tom Brady to be there. Same team. It seemed odd to me who they picked because unless you are a Pats fan you do not know who he is. I had to google/bing him  cheerleading.gif But guess CBS didn't want to do a deflate challenge which really would have been funny. Instead they did that other favorite of Footballers - a version of beer pong.

This week should be interesting. On BBAD the houseguests spend lots of time talking about which will be their next CBS show. Spend the summer laying around and making money then go do their walk-on's on Bold and Beautiful and Young and Restless then Survivor and The Amazing Race. I keep the closed captions on while watching because I don't live alone any more and I guess the people transcribing the CC are on drugs because they type things not being said and keep typing this same sentence which I doubt has been brought up "I grew up in Columbia and went to private American Schools." Who would say that?

Squid

I'm so glad that the shrew is gone.  WOW, did she have a chip on her shoulder or what?  She was the worst at game play.  I'm happy I don't have to listen to her anymore.  Yes, she figured out the twin thing but she WAS SO MEAN ABOUT IT!  She called one the skinny twin and one the fat twin.  When I saw the twins together, I thought Da'V was crazy.  There are always differences with twins but one of them is not fat.  She is NOT a nice person.  I can't believe some people in the house "love" her.  Ick.

Squid

The best thing about tonight's show was when they captioned what it sounded like Clay (the mumbler) was saying.  I almost peed in my pants!   shy12.gif   

disneyland lady

I LAMO at the captioning but I think that CBS is opening the door to a lawsuit if he does have some sort of football injury or disorder. I watch the show with captioning and most of Clay's chat is listed as "[indistinct]". This has been the best week EVER though. I didn't really think much of James until now. The dude has cojones. And Shelli got him to promise not to backdoor them - he certainly is not backdooring them. I loved the lightbulb moment when Vanessa did not hear her name in that deal. Feel like a 5th wheel much, Vanessa?

I dislike entitled people and that is how Shelli is acting. Things are getting ugly starting last night. Austin was cornered by Clay and it was not a good thing and I think it will escalate soon because Clay told Shelli "it is ON" - Footballer wants to take on a Wrestler? James was rehearsing his VETO speech and is saying "This is the time for one of you to spill the beans or forever hold your peace." Little does he know that one of the people (Trainwrecky Becky) is running to them with any info they have. If she hears that speech she is gonna know what they will spill!

Andah theah onlyah thingah worseah thanah thatah Godawfulah whineah byah Lizah isah havingah itah inah stereoah. NOOOOOOAH! I was stunned by the whole Audrey week - that gal needs major professional help. I want to apply just to see the psychological test that allows nutcases thru the door.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview