This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo keeps refusing my password

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Ever since Pogo decided to change passwords for their reasons.....I have had nothing but trouble.
I follow each and every direction to the letter and I can not get it to work.
I have read where others have this problem too. And they repeat the same directions over and over that do not work.
Any suggestions? I wish I was this lucky with the lottery. I would be very rich!
When I put in my email address and wait for word from them, by the time I get anything, it is too late to use what they send.
I'm so frustrated with Pogo right now. If I ever get this to work again, can I get a refund from them and say bye?
I see I'm just venting so will hope someone can help me get this going again. My neighbor came over to see if he could get it going and no luck there either. Pogo is a mess and I keep paying for days that I can't use it at all.
Lin  bad mood.gif

C~M

I never tried to change mine. I just clicked the Pogo Logo in top left to dismiss that message. I guess you need to contact Pogo since we can't really help you get back into your account(s).

mycatownsme

Thanks for the speedy reply.  hi11.gif

I know I won't try to do that until Monday regular business hours.

Now to search how to get a hold of them.

Thank you again. Lin

snap20

Could it be that you save your password within your browser? And it's not updating? Not sure which browser you use, but if you are knowledgeable about the password saving options within them, try and remove the pogo password that is saved. Or is it the case where you don't know which password you set and you just can't get the recovery email in time? Might have to use their chat help if that's the case.

I've changed my password a couple times since they adopted their new rules and didn't have an issue. Maybe give us the browser you are using and we might be able to make some suggestions.

disneyland lady

I have had to go to EA HELP twice in the last 2 months. They now have an option rather than wait for a chat or email to have them call you. My initial thought was that this is not going to work but both times within filling out the form and clicking enter, I got a call in 10 seconds. Shocking!
no-no.gif
But that "Have Us Call You" isn't always there. I think it depends on the problem you have listed. And I did it on a weekend both times so try it.

mycatownsme

Hello. I've been using the Torch browser. I never keep it checked to save password.
I finally got one of the accounts to work. But hope to get the second one working by badge day.
I don't have the password for the email account but the one who does will be home wednesday.
If I don't get the second one to work on badgeday, I'll take your tip disneyland lady for this weekend.

Thanks to you both for the help. Lin  july4th_35.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview