This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenges and Ranks: Tips and Tricks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

What's the best level to use to get the multi-colored hair dos on Makeup Madness?

Stinkerbell

According to another site, the best way to rank in Monopoly Slots is to play just 1 line because you're significantly cutting down on the winning animations, getting more spins per minute, therefore more dice as well - and dice don't have to be on winning lines to count. I tried it and it works.

They admit you'll not win as many tokens, but if fast ranking is what you're looking for, this is the way to go.

Stinkerbell

Just a reminder that Squid reported China 5 did the best job of completing X number of timed levels, which is one of this week's challenges. Let us know how that goes for you!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 30, 2016, 10:54:11 AM
Just a reminder that Squid reported China 5 did the best job of completing X number of timed levels, which is one of this week's challenges. Let us know how that goes for you!
Good reminder, Stinky.  It worked well for me.  

Also, in Monkey Gems:  if you're using BW's auto, it only plays the first level.  If you play a couple of levels by hand, you get to the all fruit level and I think those fruit count towards the goal.  My numbers jumped after that round.

** correction **  On a second go-round, the fruit level didn't seem to help with the numbers.

Yoming 2

I'm helping get badges for 3 other people and they have not kept up with Escape................so I found that using Japan level 5 works.  It was available to them.   tumbsup.gif  

BW recommends playing Rio de Janeiro level 5 and check the repeat option in their auto......it just keeps on going and going and going....

Stinkerbell

C~M

Easiest way to get the Monkey Gems Fruits is to get your snake down to two gems of same color and just sit and wait for the fruits to pop up and then hit them and make sure to clear those gems right at the end of the vine. Then just end game and start the round over.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 01, 2016, 12:57:49 AM
Easiest way to get the Monkey Gems Fruits is to get your snake down to two gems of same color and just sit and wait for the fruits to pop up and then hit them and make sure to clear those gems right at the end of the vine. Then just end game and start the round over.

Nice! Thanks, CM!

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 01, 2016, 12:57:49 AM

I did that exact thing, which is much faster than the auto.

snowflower

Squid

I don't think Britain level 4 has locks anymore.  Any tips on easy lock levels?  The daily challenge today has us getting 10 locks, I've only gotten one so far.  

edited to say:  I got it done.  Byzantine level 3 did the trick for me.

Stinkerbell

Which is the best level to play for today's daily - clear xxx purple tiles?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 29, 2016, 08:01:58 AM
Which is the best level to play for today's daily - clear xxx purple tiles?
Level 3.  I got it done with 2 game screens.

C~M

For the Space Hunt Challenge in the new Mother's Day PBA 'Finish a game with 10000 points or more 30 times in 2 weeks!' you need to get at least 10,000 points but less then 20,000 points then you can click the X in upper right to submit your score. If you get more than 19,999 points it will not count.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 29, 2016, 08:17:52 AM
Level 3.  I got it done with 2 game screens.

I'm sorry! I didn't see your reply. I don't even remember what game it was for, do you?  embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 06, 2016, 01:44:23 PM
For the Space Hunt Challenge in the new Mother's Day PBA 'Finish a game with 10000 points or more 30 times in 2 weeks!' you need to get at least 10,000 points but less then 20,000 points then you can click the X in upper right to submit your score. If you get more than 19,999 points it will not count.

Why won't it count? Does 19,000 not count as "or more"?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 06, 2016, 08:33:46 PM
Why won't it count? Does 19,000 not count as "or more"?

It wasn't for anyone in the room including me (using auto or hand play) so I told the room I wasn't getting credit and someone told me what to do and I did it and got credit and the badge. Seems it is a Pogo glitch.

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 06, 2016, 09:45:54 PM
Ohhhhhh, ok. Well, that stinks. Thanks for the info!

Also by clicking the X you don't have to play out the game so it is faster as well. Most of my games still had at least 1 minute or more left on the timer when I got past 10,000 points and clicked the X to end the game.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 06, 2016, 08:32:31 PM
I'm sorry! I didn't see your reply. I don't even remember what game it was for, do you?  embarrassed.gif
Tumble Tiles, I think.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview