Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Challenges and Ranks: Tips and Tricks

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 22, 2017, 10:03:27 AM
Ok, to get the Big City Adventure surprise badge, you just have to play ANY 21 levels in the game, then you will win the badge.  It isn't an episode, it's a challenge in which you can choose the episode.
whistle.gif
Well for the love of MIKE, I feel just slightly foolish and could have had this completed now! A person can't find something that's not there. Will have another go at this one when I get back tonight. Thanks for replying, SO appreciated!!

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on August 22, 2017, 10:10:14 AM
  whistle.gif
Well for the love of MIKE, I feel just slightly foolish and could have had this completed now! A person can't find something that's not there. Will have another go at this one when I get back tonight. Thanks for replying, SO appreciated!!
I think Pogo has confused all of us at one time or another.   tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Added:

Multiplier Cards : PlayBuddy Recommends English Garden Level 6

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 09, 2017, 06:39:04 AM
Added:

Multiplier Cards : PlayBuddy Recommends English Garden Level 6
That's the one I use; I got the daily in 6 quick games.

Stinkerbell

Updated Solitaire Gardens information. 

Poppit! Party - changes have taken place in the game so the charts need updating, but for the most part they're accurate.

Squid

For those doing the M. Escape weekly challenge with locks/keys, China 28 has 6 of them and was easy to complete.  Britain 4 (3 Locks/keys), as Stinkerbell has listed, is also good but I didn't win easily, so I switched to China28.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Quote from: Squid on April 18, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
For those doing the M. Escape weekly challenge with locks/keys, China 28 has 6 of them and was easy to complete.  Britain 4 (3 Locks/keys), as Stinkerbell has listed, is also good but I didn't win easily, so I switched to China28.

thank you so much, that's a huge help!!!!!!!!!!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Inky!  I updated the original post.

Squid

Yoming 2

China 14----6 lock/keys

Try China 14.....it has 6 lock/keys and pretty easy to do without the auto...........my tip----I don't do all the locks at one time.....I get as many matches as I can and undo 2 or 3 of the locks then continue with the matches. 

Some of the people I help have not reached level 28 in China,,,but 14 is a good one.    tumbsup.gif

C~M

BW updated the auto to do this challenge

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on April 18, 2018, 08:03:16 PM
China 14----6 lock/keys

Try China 14.....it has 6 lock/keys and pretty easy to do without the auto...........my tip----I don't do all the locks at one time.....I get as many matches as I can and undo 2 or 3 of the locks then continue with the matches. 

Some of the people I help have not reached level 28 in China,,,but 14 is a good one.    tumbsup.gif
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Updated to add:

Cookie Connect Stars and Arrows or Serve X number of customers Badges Glitch

Step 1:
Play on level 9 but don't win the level - lose on purpose.

Step 2:
When it asks you if you want to buy more moves, click 'no'.

Step 3:
Wait until the next screen pops up and shows your total (x/150) - make a note of what it says and click on "Continue Game".

Step 4:
When it asks you if you want to try again, click the X in the upper right corner.

It will now show you your total screen again and this time will be double.

Stinkerbell

I updated this thread with the following:

Seeds for Happiness Meter: Picnic Garden #1, level 15 earns 225 seeds per game, and has many wins.

I saw this posted in the Pogo Forum and tried it. It works great!

Squid

Hey, Stinky!

I have some updates:

1.  Byzantine 20 is a great level for both timed puzzles and for Lock/key (4) in Mahjong Escape.  You are almost assured of a quick win each time.
2.  You can delete the tiny pics above - they don't really apply anymore as there have been changes and updates.  I can transfer the pics to another image doohickey if you like.

C~M

Here's a glitch I found when activating 2 M&M's for same game. If they are close enough to each other as in below image, quickly click Activate on both of them and you see the spinner until they are activated. It has worked twice for me so far.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview