PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:16:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Won't Deal Cards

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

It's the strangest thing. If the computer wins a hand the next hand is dealt, no problem. BUT if I win, the cards don't get dealt even though the animation and sounds are still there, the deck doesn't deal. EVERY TIME I WIN, this happens. But if the computer, the game progresses as normal. Aside from the obvious, maybe Pogo is just a poor sport and hates losing Jungle Gin?

Any work arounds? Anyone else having this problem?

Squid

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  I have tried different browsers, different minis (animated vs nonanimated), various badges activated, none activated, etc.  The same thing happens regardless of choices.  The only thing I haven't tried is playing against... a...... *shudder*.... human.  Maybe the computer opponent has something to do with it?  Dunno.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 07, 2016, 04:30:01 PM
It's the strangest thing. If the computer wins a hand the next hand is dealt, no problem. BUT if I win, the cards don't get dealt even though the animation and sounds are still there, the deck doesn't deal. EVERY TIME I WIN, this happens. But if the computer, the game progresses as normal. Aside from the obvious, maybe Pogo is just a poor sport and hates losing Jungle Gin?

Any work arounds? Anyone else having this problem?
No, but seems Robots are better cheaters than you. Seriously, depending on your operating system (with Vista I seldom have issues) in two words. POGO / FLASH.
Good luck.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 08, 2016, 01:50:00 AM
No, but seems Robots are better cheaters than you. Seriously, depending on your operating system (with Vista I seldom have issues) in two words. POGO / FLASH.
Good luck.

That I believe. I looked at the Pogo's unhelpful Help forum and others are reporting the same thing, have been since July. Pogo just keeps closing their reports.

disneyland lady

This is something that has been happening for months. I finally got used to just closing down as soon as I won. Thankfully the challenge was not get to 500 x amount of times. Still have that one to do but am not holding my breath. I did go to EA and opened a case and they actually wrote me to go to the forums to get help because "someone that can fix it will be looking there". I just laughed and suggested they update their resume because they will be needing it after my review of Customer Service.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on January 08, 2016, 11:55:10 AM
This is something that has been happening for months. I finally got used to just closing down as soon as I won. Thankfully the challenge was not get to 500 x amount of times. Still have that one to do but am not holding my breath. I did go to EA and opened a case and they actually wrote me to go to the forums to get help because "someone that can fix it will be looking there". I just laughed and suggested they update their resume because they will be needing it after my review of Customer Service.

That's the one I need - 25 500 Match games. I don't get it. Seriously, there are posts there from July with no comments from EA.

AustinBennett

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 08, 2016, 02:06:13 PM
That's the one I need - 25 500 Match games. I don't get it. Seriously, there are posts there from July with no comments from EA.
They don't answer because they quite simply don't know what to say. We often tend to give them far too much credit as having a technical support debt. when in fact few of them know as much as we do.   rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on January 08, 2016, 11:45:26 PM
They don't answer because they quite simply don't know what to say. We often tend to give them far too much credit as having a technical support debt. when in fact few of them know as much as we do.   rolleyes.gif

You're right. What was I thinking??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview