This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor 2016 - Season 32: Brains, Brawn, Beauty

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Epic blindside last night but I think something else epic happened unless I missed something..... Scot took Jason's idol with him!

I do think the next on the chopping block is that chicken.

Squid

Great blindside last night.  Tai did a smart thing by not uniting the two immunity idols.  Scot never saw it coming and I was happy... he was so smug, so arrogant.  The pro basketball player couldn't even hold up the discs in the challenge and he has the longest arms!  Yes, Scott took Jason's idol with him.  He talked about that in the ousted's blurb at the end of the show.  Jason and Julia are peeved but now THEY are on the low part of the totem pole.  This is one show where you do not want to be TOO confident.  I love that chicken.  I hope the chicken wins the million bucks.

gran2x2

That was an awesome tribal...the bully got nailed by the little guy..hahaha cheesy.gif

disneyland lady

gran2x2

Hope Joe goes tonight so we have 4 left who actually have played the game and not floated through.....Hope Tai wins...he has played a smart and sneaky game all season....and I loved his blindside of the basketball bully...best back stab ever on Survivor....

Squid

I like Tai.  I like Aubrey, too.  They are reasonable people who played the game.  Joe is not a threat so they kept him around in the alliance for the vote.  His time has come.

gran2x2

WOW...another one evacuated for medical....I always thought 71 was to old to play Suevivor.... white flag.gif

Squid

He was in great shape when he started but the hardship of survivor sure took its toll on him.  Did you see him?  Did you see the way he was moving?  There was a big difference from the beginning of the show.  I wish him well and hope he has fully healed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview