Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Search Bot v2.3.4 Login Trouble

Started by JohnnyBravo,

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyBravo

Hello,

I have been using the Bing Search Bot for a while now but today I encountered a problem. When the bot starts, the bot cannot log into my account. This may be due to an update from Bing. When the bot attempts to auto-fill the log in information, the Bing page does not recognize the auto-filled information and says "Please enter your phone number or your email address in the format someone@example.com" above the email field and "Please enter the password for your Microsoft account" above the password field. Both text fields contain information though. The login page must have some way of recognizing an autofilled username and password. Is there any fix for this? Thanks!

JohnnyBravo

SOLVED: I read another user's issue and the way to fix this was to use the dictionary terms instead of top searches. Weird how this influences the ability to log into Bing.

Mayhem

Quote from: JohnnyBravo on April 01, 2016, 03:46:09 PM
Use dictionary terms instead of top searches. Weird how this influences the ability to log into Bing.

That should not make a difference whatsoever. Are you using the latest v2.3.6 or v2.4 Beta 5? (that was released this afternoon)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

JohnnyBravo

Thanks for your response. I didn't realize there was a newer version available so I will try out the 2.4 Beta 5!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview