PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:19:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 18 - Summer, 2016

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I refuse to spend the money on CBS All Access and they are tiered so pay more no ads.  I will watch the free streams if I find one. Not sure if the one I use will be around. ICE got one of my other go-to's.

Meech voted out -Last thing she said other than telling Nic she spent her entire summer in bed was that Dan Gheesling is her cousin in law???  And she took Pedro the floaty pelican that Paul claimed. Rumor has it that she has been stowing things from other houseguests all summer. James once found his hoodie in her zipped bag - she was ticked he opened her bag til he said he got his hoodie from it. Tiffany spent hrs looking for a white blouse that showed up on Meech soon after Tif was gone. Zak never got a skirt back that Meech borrowed. Seem her sisters outed Meech on twitter as this being why they pillaged her room - to get their things back. Watch for stuff to show on eBay after the season. Superfan AND superthief! Speaking of eBay, Nicole has been selling autographed photos for $10 and up. She lives at home and is a nurse and STILL needs supplemental income?

James said he is gonna start playing now! Vic won the HOH but bossy Paul went thru the HOH basket before Vic and pulled items he likes and opened them. If I was ever HOH that door would be locked and entry by appt only. No one is a have-not. Corey, Paul and James put their eggs in the havenot box, Nat has the ever pass and Vic is HOH. Nic is probably not because she did not play. Corey scrapped the slop into the trash with the same far away look as when he was dreaming of working at the North Pole. It must be wonderful to be that simple.

disneyland lady

Kept waiting for the Wil Heuser Mon (then Tues) saga but even Wil gave up! From his Twitter

No #bb18saga this week :( I'll be back in full force next Monday!! Sorry y'all

In the words of:
Nicole: Cooooooorrrrreeeeeeyyyyy
Natalie: Literally
Paul: Boned Friendship
James: Not my first rodeo
Victor: I don't make the twists, I win them
Corey: *unfocused stare*

Squid

LOL, they all say literally.  They all use it wrong, too!  I scream at the TV.  LOL

I would like to see BB19 but I will not be paying for CBS access. 

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 03, 2016, 12:56:00 PM
LOL, they all say literally.  They all use it wrong, too!  I scream at the TV.  LOL

I would like to see BB19 but I will not be paying for CBS access.

Maybe CBS and Pogo kissing cousins?  giggle2.gif

disneyland lady

Tonight's show had one of the funniest things this season.....which is not saying much. They showed a photo of Pablo the floaty penguin after he left the BB house:

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 04, 2016, 06:50:42 PM
Tonight's show had one of the funniest things this season.....which is not saying much. They showed a photo of Pablo the floaty penguin after he left the BB house:

I saw that!  The graying of Pablo!  I cracked up.

I also cracked up that Corey called a seesaw (teetertotter) a tater tot.  He must not have a care in the world, that guy.

disneyland lady

The whole segment on Nicole's small town school was a crack up - yearbook 1 page - 10 yr reunion 1 person. And......sitting all alone on the tater tot!

Wil a week late!

disneyland lady

Corey new HOH and it is looking like Nic is running the show and James will not be going up on the block. Things are gonna be different next/last couple of weeks as Julie brought up - CBS Thurs Football.
Friday, 9/9, nominations
Saturday,9/10 POV comp
Sunday, 9/11, POV ceremony
Monday, 9/12, F5 Eviction (taped and feeds go down), Final 4 HOH comp
Tuesday, 9/13, F4 POV comp
Wednesday, 9/14, F4 POV ceremony, F4 eviction, Final HOH part 1
Friday, 9/16, HOH part 2
Wednesday, 9/21 HOH part 3, eviction, jury vote.

and Nat-Nat pre FT's  (Oct 2013)

Squid

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview