PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 01:33:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

52 card pick up

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

does anyone have a clue as to how to get this Neat Freak badge?  Neither auto is able to get this for me so far.

Stinkerbell

If that's the one with no mis-clicks, you have to play by hand, I believe.

gigi

no, it's the one where you have to clear the board swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on December 07, 2016, 09:51:55 AM
no, it's the one where you have to clear the board swear2.gif

That's a rough one because both autos randomly click.

Squid

how many times do you have to clear the board?  I like this game and clearing the board is super simp.

LittleFawn

I think that is the badge where you just need to clear every card once. I recently did this badge. All I can say is that I had to keep trying and trying till I got the right combination to clear every card.

Squid

I clear all cards about 99.9% of the time.  What's the combination you're looking for?

gigi

it's the neat freak challenge.  a weekly that I chose for my personal this week.  Clear the board once.  You are soooooooooooooooo special.  I'll send you my info xoxo

Tumbleweed

Every time I see this game, all I can think about is how many times my uncle pulled this joke on me and I had to go around the living room picking up the cards he threw. I actually have pretty decent luck with this game as well, but I have never seen any plan to do well? At any rate, good luck!

gigi

SQUID!!!!!  you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know how you got that so fast.  Thank you so very much inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif inlove1.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview