This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Rewards (continued)

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I'm not getting any points today:  PC search, mobile search & dailies.  Anyone else?

Bing guy

Yeah me too I wonder if the program ended or they weeded me out =)

Squid

My account is still active and valid.  My sister just called me and told me she isn't getting any points either.  I'm sure it's a BING thing.

Squid

BING is offering 1000 points this morning to make up for the weekend outage.  Takes the sting out a bit...

Squid

I got the 500 points today for my BING story.  I can't find the thread where we were discussing this....

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

front360

Any way to get the "May Punch Card", without spending $ that I don't have.

C~M

kris007

i had bought bing rewards a while back and only got to use for 3 months before the went down? where can i download?? any help!

Mayhem

Quote from: kris007 on May 23, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
i had bought bing rewards a while back and only got to use for 3 months before the went down? where can i download?? any help!

Sorry, Microsoft shut it down a long time ago. You can read more about it below.

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,47312.0.html

Mayhem

Squid

Squid

Mayhem

Was it still worth searching on Bing before the nerf?

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on January 16, 2024, 12:03:12 AMWas it still worth searching on Bing before the nerf?
It was for me.  We had two household accounts and would get 10 bucks every two weeks.  The searches were easy and all were completed within several minutes early in the morning.  I tested it a couple of days ago and the new rules make it so that it takes pretty much all day to get all the searches and not every search is yielding points (even when the rules are followed).  I am fairly close to redeeming in those accounts and will probably stop afterward.  It's no longer worth it imo.  I'll go back to Google.

Mayhem

This might be their way of eventually closing the rewards program.

Squid

Probably.  This morning, I clicked/searched as needed and only got 5 points when 15 were supposed to be awarded.  It's frustrating which makes it even less likely that people will continue.  It was a pretty good ride while it lasted.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview