PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:25:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SURVIVOR

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Has anyone been watching Survivor with past champs and great players?

I've been unhappy to see the way this season is going.  The gal that's a strong leader has won two times. It looks like she may be on to her third win. I had hopes for Caleb but he got voted out. I also liked Calebs friend who wants to save the chickens. Can't think of his name, but hope you know who I'm talking about. Now, I don't know who I'd like to see win. Only know that I'd like to see someone who hasn't won before.

Due to the lack luster way I feel things are going, wondering if anyone was still watching it?

Squid

Yes, I watch the show.  I've been watching for a few years now but there are many who I do not know, including Sandra.  I know she's won twice but I have no idea why!?  She runs roughshod over everyone and thinks she is all powerful.  The tribe would do well to get her out!  I liked Caleb and Tai, too.  Tai is a sweetheart.  I loved how he tied the chickens ankles together in his last season so the birds could roam but not get away. 

I think that skinny, bossy, older lady needs to be committed to a psych hospital.  She is over the top crazy! 

I must admit, some twists and turns are happening with this veteran group that I think would not otherwise happen.  I find it entertaining.  I WOULD STINK AT SURVIVOR.  I would never be in contention for the prize.

Somewhere in the TV/Boob Tube section is a Survivor thread from seasons past. 

LittleFawn

They finally voted her out this last episode.

Squid

Quote from: LittleFawn on April 08, 2017, 10:49:23 AM
They finally noted her out this last episode.
Yes, glad she's gone.  I dislike overblown egos.

mycatownsme

It seems Survivor picked up on people not being so happy the way things were heading.
I like the changes and especially like it when Sandra was voted out. She is a great player but 2 wins is enough when others don't even have one. I look forward to seeing the next show now that she is gone.  beer11.gif

Squid

I don't care how many times Sandra has won or the possibility of her winning a third time.  I think the prize should go to the person who outlasts, outwits, outplays the other contestants.  What I don't like is Sandra's manner and all the "Queen" talk, trying to make people think she is THE BEST and impervious to the gameplay of the others.  She was abrupt and rude and loud.  She needed a good dose of the medicine served up to her last week. 

I'm enjoying all the change-ups in this season.  Dropping the buffs so many times is enough to make anyone dizzy!

mycatownsme

Yep, I agree with you on the winner. And she was a bully with that attitude.
It did make for good TV and drama.  girls21.gif Now all gone for her until the vote at the end.
I wonder who the final 2 will be?
I wonder why the directors make the players burn up those buffs?
Do you think it is because so many past players sold them on Ebay to make money?
I don't remember anything being said about why they burn them, do you?

The change-ups are an excellent idea. It puts a great twist to the game.  popcorn2.gif

Squid

I think there was some fraud going on with buffs brought home as souvenirs.  Now, if any buffs show up, you know it's false because they are all burned.

mycatownsme

Yep, that could be the reason. Good thinking. 

mycatownsme

Well, Pogo is messing up things big time today and now it looks like Ozzie is getting voted off Suvivor. Can life get any worse? *wink*  giggle2.gif

Squid

Eeek!  I haven't seen it yet.  I'm DVR'ing it.

mycatownsme

You will be in for one heck of a surprise.  slap1.gif

Did not see this coming at all.  no-no.gif

Can hardly wait to see your reaction.  shocked.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

Wow works.  giggle2.gif

Very proud of the way Zeek handled the whole thing and the others except one. I'm thinking V is going to get some backlash on his behavior. He realized too late just what he did. Sad for him but shows how messed up this game can make a person. When he realized just what he had done he seemed to be very sad and sorry.

Squid

Yes, V is distraught over his behavior, which speaks well of his conscience.  They filmed that "outing" show 10 months ago and he was interviewed yesterday, still so remorseful over his actions.  He and Zeke have been in contact and, apparently, they are in a good place.  What a dramatic show!  V clearly wasn't thinking .... clearly... when he did that to Zeke.  My heart went out to all of them.

mycatownsme

I'm looking forward to the next show when they all merge.
So glad they have made some changes to the show.
Lots more interesting and keeps me looking forward
to what is going to happen next.
I missed that interview but was good to hear they are on good terms now.
popcorn2.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

It's easy to remember when Survivor is going to be on TV.
Same day as new badge day.  cheesy.gif dancing16.gif

mycatownsme

I did not realize last nights show was going to be 2 hours long until it started.
They  took out one of my 2 favorites.  girls18.gif
I laughed when I saw one of the chickens laid an egg while on the roof of the hut.
I only have Pai left. Oh, I hope he makes it to the end.

Squid

I'm guessing you were an Ozzy fan.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview