PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:31:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has released the new puzzle game Phlinx 2.

You can access the game now by using the link below, find it in the Match-3 Games category or by adding it to your favorites.

http://www.pogo.com/games/phlinx_h5
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem

Me too!

I really like this game. It plays so much better than the original.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

LOL, I made it to the second pyramid and then got sent back to Common Phlinx after getting 5 glyphs.  I don't know why!  LOL.  Maybe I can spend some time learning this game over the weekend.  Good luck!

mycatownsme

Thanks. I did get notice by email friend too.
I did start to read the instructions but need to be able to concentrate.
I don't think it will be hard, once I get going on it.
Looking forward to seeing how things go.
I do appreciate being updated and reminded.  cheerleading.gif

LittleFawn

One piece of advice read the directions first before playing. It explains a lot and there will no issues.

Squid

FYI:  if you know there is no way to win the game and losing, of course, will send you back to the previous pyramid level, X'ing out the game does not work to preserve the level you're in, giving you another chance to get through the game successfully.  I just tried.   *pout*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on April 20, 2017, 07:30:06 AM
FYI:  if you know there is no way to win the game and losing, of course, will send you back to the previous pyramid level, X'ing out the game does not work to preserve the level you're in, giving you another chance to get through the game successfully.  I just tried.   *pout*

Chin up, little inkster. Pogo sucks. But I'm sure there'll be an auto, soon.

S1lent

Greetings,
Waiting for "CM" to post his rank-out badge.  He is already at level 30 or more.
Congrats
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 25, 2017, 05:26:17 PM
Greetings,
Waiting for "CM" to post his rank-out badge.  He is already at level 30 or more.
Congrats
S1lent

Almost 45, lol

thanks

snowflower

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 25, 2017, 05:28:59 PM
Almost 45, lol

thanks
girls21.gif Of course he's at rank 45, he's a magician now ~ see him go pooffffff!?  hysterical.gif

C~M

Finished ranks, now to work on the glyphs badges and monthly badges

S1lent

Greetings,
IMPRESSIVE very IMPRESSIVE
Congrats
S1lent

raine56

Pogo new games are all aimed at getting as many gems as possible out of us.  To have to buy the previous months challenges if they are not won within the time frame is just rude. I wonder how long you get to complete the purchased ones?  I have tried to play this game but get a constant error of can't save progress try again.  When it does work I just keep getting tossed back to common as I don't have a higher enough score. I haven't been able to really try out the PB because of the errors on the game.  Oh well.

LittleFawn

I have no errors but the scores past 2000 are hard to get. I will eventually get it just this game is so frustrating and sometimes hard to understand.

C~M

I play by hand and enjoy the game. I have ranked out. Pogo just changed over for the new month and now all I get is the following after finishing one game:

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 30, 2017, 09:42:04 PM
I play by hand and enjoy the game. I have ranked out.

Congrats! I'm making good rank progress, not going to worry about the in-game extras.

raine56

CM thats the error I am getting constantly.  Cannot ever finish a game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview