This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

holdem auto

Started by ef9n15,

Previous topic - Next topic

ef9n15

Someone in holdem was complaining that someone had an auto running that could see other peoples hands. They said they knew some how and just bluntly said it. So please tell me if theres a holdem auto that you can see their hands.

eminem

hi there ef9n15,
                     there is no auto for texas hold'em that will allow you to see a persons hand.  this person who said this is FOS.  there is or was a macro for this game, but all that did was play your hand and bet for ya.  it did not read other players hand.  and you can only use that in "just for fun rooms".  this person was probably upset because he/she was losing.  i get that a lot.  a sore loser accuse you of cheating ::).  anyways....i hope this helps ya, Tc. >:D O0

ef9n15

Thank you.BTW I was taking all her tokies and she was getting mad.

Dorm_Daze

lmao u silly people .. how lame tsk tsk tsk

gettysrevenge

Well im glad I didn't wear my see through at the table then LOL   ;)

Emswife

Actually it is possible to see all players hand !!!! But only if you are ..........A Ghost........... hehe >:D

Santa69

Quote from: usnavyjo1 on August 24, 2004, 11:29:20 PM
They were probably running another name in another browser and had 2 windows open... but to see everyone elses hands is impossible

I've had this happen to me, joined a game and won a couple of big hands right away and the next thing some one sits down and watches me with 2 emtpy seats at the table...HUMMMM. I move to a empty seat and they follow me. I invited to have a seat but no reply then person that was losing left and the watcher left at the same time....HUMMM. So now I look for games with no watchers or I start one with no watchers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview