This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks Solitaire : New Game of The Month for June

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I was a Rhino rank (playing card pics) and then suddenly was a Gibbon rank.  Is this game glitching out on anyone? 

Mayhem

Not that I've noticed ... and I've played a decent amount the past few days.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I had to re-do Gibbon again.  I should have logged out and back in but I didn't.  Anyway, I ranked out a couple of days ago so it's all good.  Good luck, gang!

mycatownsme

I have stopped playing tri peaks at a certain amount or level and at times when I came back I lost all progress. I found if I stuck with the same room all the time. Before l would leave I made sure I had completed the whole row of treasure chests from left to right. Click on the refresh and then clicked on the same room I was in and let it load. I would do this 2 times because I wanted to be sure I did not loose my progress and not really sure if that is why I then would come back to where I left off. It may work just doing the refresh and clicking the same room only once. I could not room hop at all. Once I got a room, I stuck with it in order to stop loosing all my work.

I also saw today that in order to qualify for the new badge and icon, we need to do 10 Ranks this month. I ranked out yesterday but only had 8 times going across the top row to go to Rank 130.
I don't know what Pogo means by Ranks? I think it may be 10, 20, 30,40 etc until you get a total of 10 ranks? Brain cells scrambled and need to know what you all think.  undecided.gif

Mayhem

Check your pogo gifts for your free Tri-Peaks Temple Mini background. Mine was awarded 5 hours ago.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview