This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 19 - Summer, 2017

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Julie Chen said they got over fifteen million votes. The most ever in BB history for AFP. Cody got AFP a big part due to Jessica being on the internet 24/7 begging for votes for him. But then on the show, she did say Paul should be the winner after she was able to watch the show during the time the players were either still in the game or Jury house.
He's a Vet. So many reasons were being posted and I even posted that here about him being in the lead to win.
I had hopes for Kevin but no one really knew unless you were an avid fan that Kevin has never watched one BB show. Did not have a clue what he was getting in to with this game. He did not even apply to be on the show and have to stand in those long lines and fill out applications.
BB had their people approach him, like they have done in the past, and asked him into coming on the show and he did it. The guy didn't even know what to wear and brought suits. Instead of the more casual summer type of clothes.
But of the top 3 people on the list of top votes, Cody, Jason and Kevin, I am surprised that Jason did not get that award. But, it's Big Brother and there is no way to be sure of anything.
And Kevin was smart enough to go for the $25,000 in the beginning competition. At least he did get that. The same as the AFP got.

I did see Paul's face and I wonder how much friendship is going to be there with Josh after Josh put his spin on how he played the game and why he did all the right things and won and never spoke well of Paul and only pointed blame towards him. Lack of character all the way.
I swear Paul was even asking Josh when the breaks for commercials were coming on about how the heck he was saying what he did over and over in his diary room sessions. Paul did the work and put up with that cry baby and the jury was poor loser's and gave it to Josh. Plain and simple.

Paul and Josh and Christmas had made plans these past couple of weeks of getting together and going to Paul's house and having a party and going places and Paul was going to do things for Josh for his business to help him. He said he was going to load him up with his shirts if there were any left and other merchandise he sells. It will be interesting to see how this will work out now.

Paul was too good at the game. Even Mark, the main person who really got into the worst times with Josh, voted for Josh to win. Made no sense to a lot of people. My phone is ringing off the hook right now from my fellow BB watchers and I know they are not happy. But I will put off calling them back until later and plan a BB Bash at one of our local places where we can get something to eat and hash this all out. It's fun to be able to talk about this stuff in person.

And I did say that I needed to get out more. What a season.

I do hope Paul never plays this game again and moves along. He has to take Big Brother up on the mental help they provide players to get over the panic attacks and back into real life again. And in his case, to be able to accept and move on and have his successful life. He is smart and has businesses and his band and travels to see many of his fans. I wonder how many will do as much for Josh and what fans he will have. He was so obnoxious and loud and pester like a 4 year old child. Starts fights and then when he is not winning the argument, he would cry. That money is going to be gone in no time with very little to show for it My sad forcast and hope I am wrong. Unless his family was in the path of Harvey and had a lot of damage to their home and property loss. But at least we will not have to see this combination anymore and we can move on too.

Am i bitter and sad about the way the show went....yes.  But I am glad it is over and done.

I would never go with my friends to see Cody  or Josh if they were coming to a town near me but I would go to see Paul. And Christmas too.

And a little side note. Julie Chens husband cut her pay by half, I think it said. I have not found out the reason but that was a bit of a surprise. So there were a lot of crazy things going on around that show this year.

The happiest people from Big Brother are the ones who had to watch the house guests and have come to the end of keep repeating...stop that....stop singing...you're not aloud to talk about your diary room sessions and I bet Josh was the top person who got told over and over one of these things multiple times daily, I have much respect for those people who have to put in the days and hours to keep the show going while having a juvenile cry baby constantly baby sat. And there were more then just him that tarnished the show. So sad.

All done Squid. I Hope Survivor will be much better. It usually is and a lot harder too. The End.

Squid

mycatownsme

New news found about BB from October 2017  ......
Sounds pretty good and different.

The Hollywood Reporter: 'Big Brother' Celebrity Edition: Everything to Know So Far

Plus, which stars are interested in joining the newest edition of the reality series? THR surveyed some of the show's biggest Hollywood super fans to find out...

ARTICLE: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-celebrity-edition-all-details-know-1046180

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview