Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sneak Peek & Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on November 04, 2017, 04:13:05 PM
At first I thought it was one of my pets, livin' the life... but then I thought better of it because the cat's not snoring.

Well, I've got a dog that'll rattle your windows with her snoring.

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at some new "Post-Halloween" Mini Mall items that will be released this Thursday, November 9th.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Post Halloween, pre Thanksgiving!

mycatownsme

Is that turkey dressed like Rambo?
It's giving the side eye look too.

Mayhem

I thought this was more of a Thanksgiving release, but Pogo is calling it "Post Halloween" ...

Squid

Another mini release must be coming right around Thanksgiving.

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the new Story Quest "Totally Engrossed" badge that will be released sometime this month.

The 2017 Thanksgiving Site-Wide Challenge starts on November 16th - More Info: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48242.0.html

Aces UP HD will be released on November 21st - More Info: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48255.0.html

mycatownsme

Thank you for the info. The badge for Story Quest is really nice.

essybee

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peak at the new winter mini mall items that will be released this Thursday, November 23rd.

Also, 2 free mini items will be available.

catfancie

mycatownsme

These are  nice. And love the idea of 2 free items.  dancing16.gif

Thanks for the update.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

You're welcome!

Poppit! Bingo Badge Marathon is coming soon to Pogo. It will include 5 free badge challenges + completion badge.

Squid

catfancie

Quote from: Mayhem on November 22, 2017, 12:37:17 AM
You're welcome!

Poppit! Bingo Badge Marathon is coming soon to Pogo. It will include 5 free badge challenges + completion badge.

Thanks for the info Mayhem.

mycatownsme

Looking forward to seeing if these will have trophy with number or what?

MsMissy

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at a Pogo Sudoku badge that celebrates New Years eve and will included in a upcoming Premium Badge Album #126

The Pogo team is still actively working on bringing over your favorite Java (and Flash) games to HTML 5. They also mention that transferring over games does take time, so please be patient.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 28, 2017, 11:38:24 AM
The Pogo team is still actively working on bringing over your favorite Java (and Flash) games to HTML 5. They also mention that transferring over games does take time, so please be patient.

I can believe it takes time, really I can.  It seems to be excruciatingly slow, though.  So far we've gotten the new Aces Up.  Anything else?  There are so many Java games that I miss seeing in weekly challenges and premium challenges.