Mayhem

Nothing else so far, but they are currently working on the following :

Mahjong Safari
Sweet Tooth
Trizzle
World Class Solitaire
Tri-Peaks
Turbo 21
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Aside from Turbo21, that list is made up of games that I'm growing bored with due to the repetition of challenges.  I wish they would include other games like Perfect Pair Solitaire, Beaker Creatures, Dice Derby, Dice City Roller, Flower Daze, Hangman Hijinx, Harvest Mania, Penguin Blocks, etc.  These games haven't been on the rosters in AGES.  I know that Stinkerbell is missing her favorite:  Greenback Bayou.  To each her own, I s'pose.

Mayhem

I believe Pogo will work on the rest of them once the original list is finished.

Mayhem

The 12 Days of Pogo promotion starts on December 12th.

QuoteThe 12 Days of Pogo

Join the Fun - Share in the cheer with a flurry of holiday gifts and sales, every day through the 25th.

Mayhem

New holiday Mini Mall items will be released this Thursday, December 7th

Mayhem

Here is a sneak peek at the 2018 New Years Eve Limited Edition Badge (Sparks).

Also, here's a peek at the new Mini Mall holiday items that will be released this Thursday, December 21st.

Squid

TYVM.  I just did an outstanding SPARKS badge last night to get it out of the way because I am not crazy about that game... and here comes a Limited Edition badge!  LOL

Mayhem

It'll probably be an easy challenge, so all is good!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

Thanks Mayhem. That looks like a selfie picture of the party at my house! NOT!  no-no.gif

Mayhem

New animated Mix-n-Match badges are coming soon to Pogo.

QuoteOne of our new animated badges for 2018 is a Scrapbook Badge. We will be telling the story of a woman's life through a series of 10 Scrapbook badges. We'll be playing around with color and light on these animations to make them feel different. Here's a tease of the first badge. A father daughter enjoying a baby nap.

The Scrapbook Badge will be available very soon. The game it's for? Jet Set Solitaire!

New mini items will be available this Thursday, January 4th and some unique items on sale for 25% off.

Also in the news :

Sometime in the near future, you'll be able to turnoff the music in Poppit! Bingo without having to turn off the caller.

World Class Solitaire and Turbo 21 are the next games to be converted to the new HTML 5 format.

Squid

catfancie

Thanks for the update.  It will be great to turn off the music in Poppit Bingo.  I swear it gives me a headache.

Mayhem

You're welcome! I wonder how many times that was requested though ... I haven't played it much, but I can imagine that would have got on people's nerves fast.

LittleFawn

I play with no sound. I just keep an eye on the numbers to place them.

Mayhem

I forgot to include this in the last update :

Q. Will you be transferring all Java games to HTML 5?

A. Pogo is working super hard on transferring Java games to HTML 5. Each game that is being worked on take time. There are a lot of technical situations that go on with it and it must be completely remade so as to work with the new programming language. Oh Mylanta, there is so much involved. Not every single Java game will make it over to HTML 5. But the team here at Pogo is working to transfer over as many of them as possible. A reminder, the next Java game to be transferred over will be Turbo 21.

Squid

C~M

And Turbo 21 and World Class have just had re-released M&M badges

Mayhem

Quote from: C~M on January 09, 2018, 10:25:39 AM
And Turbo 21 and World Class have just had re-released M&M badges

Thanks for the heads up!  tumbsup.gif

C~M