This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Mix-n-Match Site-Wide Celebration Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is giving away (7) Free Mix-n-Match Site-Wide Celebration Badges to Club Pogo members today. To get yours, load up the "Pogo Gifts" gifts page and open them from Pogo_Spike.

When you open them, each gift will show "The Celebration Site-Wide Challenge is live! Be sure to activate it and these gift Challenges to help reach the goal and win a bonus Badge".

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Squid

TYVM.  Were there 7?  I need to learn how to count.  I thought there were 6, plus the Monday Blast giveaway.  I'll go check.  Sorry for the confusion...

mycatownsme

Squid....I have 6 trophy games but then I also have the badge for Slingo Blast Hop Skip and Jump where 2100 blocks are need to be removed which I think you know of all of this.

If anyone can help me out with the following, I sure would appreciate it. I'm stuck.

I need some help in understanding what the badge 2 is about.
I may have been doing this all along and just didn't know what I was doing.
But, what do I need to do in order to complete this badge 2?
How do I get tickets and what are the tickets they are talking about?

Poppit Bingo
Earn 81 tickets from Daubs & Bingos in 2 weeks!
Win this badge plus 2000 tokens!

Hope everyone is getting these completed and thanks to anyone who can post and help out.

Squid

You just need to play P. Bingo to get tickets.  You get various numbers of tickets, depending on performance, I think.  I've gotten zero after a game and I've gotten 14.  Those are just the extremes I've noticed - I'm not watching very much.  If you're using an auto for this game, set it and forget it - it will get the tickets.  The tickets are those blue things at the header of the game when you're choosing worlds to play and choosing the number of cards to play.  You can see the number of how many you have.  Tickets cannot be seen on the actual game board/page.  Hope this helped.

mycatownsme

Yes, this helps a lot. Thank you.  halloween23.gif  Gotta get those tickets. *lol*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview