This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vanishing Trail Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is reducing the cost of the episodes in Vanishing Trail to 4 gems per scene for Club Pogo Members, which will bring it in line with the other hidden object games.

QuoteVanishing Trail Update

Hi Pogo!

While Pogo Llama is away on vacation, we have been making sure to read everything you guys have been saying about our latest releases and our newest challenges. One thing that stuck out to us is your feedback on the cost of Vanishing Trail.

So, we hear you! We are reducing the price of Vanishing Trail to 4 Gems per scene for Club Pogo Members, bringing it in line with our current hidden object games. As some episodes have more scenes than others, the price will vary a little between episodes. But, overall, they will be cheaper!

We're also reviewing your comments on the game itself, and we're listening. We're working on some improvements now and Pogo Lama will update you when they're ready for your eyes.

Thanks for all your understanding and feedback.

-The Pogo Team
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

That's nice that they're listening! Maybe they're listening BECAUSE Pogo Lamer is on vacay. Maybe she doesn't tell them what we say, because this is a quick adjustment.

mycatownsme

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I wonder if they are going to address how blurry the items are.

Squid

Stinkerbell

PB is so good for so many games, but this one and WCS - sucks. I hate to say it, but it's true. I've tried a few different browsers for WCS and the auto starts clicking on empty spaces, even when there's nothing to move. Then after several seconds it's starts a new game.

Same thing with VT. I've sent in bug reports, only gotten their generic "we love squashing bugs" reply. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out before the weekend.

Stinkerbell

Well, I now know the trick to getting an auto to work right  - come here and complain. It's running well now, though the win rate is less than 50%. At least it's playing!!!

Mayhem

The win ratio sounds about right.

I don't think it would be any higher playing at manually (well that's my experience with the game anyways).

Squid

I got a 50% rate the other day.  Now I am getting about 43%.  It's moving forward so I suppose I'm happy.