This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How can I fix this in my gmail account?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Somehow I changed my login password to change to show the letters instead of just showing the black dots.

Anyone know how I can change this back to the black dots showing?

gigi

in google to to settings passwords and forms and manage my passwords............................ mine are all dots because I can't remember my user name hahahahahaha

mycatownsme

Good Idea. Thank you for the info. Going there now.

Gee,,,,since going to the Best Buy site for support,
I am not able to use the images.

I do have a blue box that has upload image. Never had this before.
Not sure if I click on this what will happen and if I will mess up anything.

At least I can write and post. Still laughing about your idea of all dots. Funny but smart. ( :

gigi

be brave, throw caution to the wind and click it hahahahaha.  I mean, really..... what could go wrong

mycatownsme

I do not have the courage to click that download image tab.
I am glad to be able to read and post. But thinking I will need to click it. lol

gigi

Depends for me, if it doesn't ask the right questions, like where do I want it to down load, or a free vs purchase........ if I have to go through a bunch of crap I don't down load it.  But is its a simple thing I will figuring I can always resent my computer to a previous day hahahahaha.  ALSO.  I always research to see what kind of reviews it's getting.  But not reviews coming from "that" site.  I'm to leary of fake reviews.  but I'm sure you already to all that stuff.  Good luck. 

mycatownsme

I don't try clicking on download buttons because this is how I lost my past computer. Clicking on the wrong things really messed it up. When I finally took it in to get an estimate for repair, it ended up costing more then getting a new computer. That was a tough lesson and reason why I don't do it unless I can find someone who knows what it is. But I can call the Geek Squad and have them do this one thing also.
I had help in finding my latest computer who was awesome in the help and actually found the computer I did buy. And the best part of this was I made A Great New Friend. Second best part was that the computer was an Asus brand and the cost was under $230 and that included support from their Geek Squad.
No complaints at all but one. When I do call the Geek Squad I have had no less then a 2 hour wait for an agent to fix things. Knowing this will be that I don't call unless I have at least 3 hours to give and keep checking if they are there yet. It is sort of a pain but my family will help to keep an eye on it too.

I'm thinking that this last time of doing a tune up on the computer, the smileys from this site were removed. If I knew for sure this is what happened then I would click it cause Mayhen would not have a thing here that is not safe.
So now what's holding me back is what to click on after the first step.

Sorry I wrote a book here. Using sons iPad and it's fun.

I do appreciate your posts and enjoy getting this time to know you better.
I have always liked what you have posted in the past and taking advantage of getting this one on one time to get to know you even better has been great.

You have made me smile and laugh. And fun to see another person who feels the same way I have felt in the past about certain things.

Thank you so much for helping and making my day brighter.

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview