PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:17:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Here are our contestants: (click on picture to enlarge)

gran2x2

Good show and no vets returned...love it.... cheesy.gif  ...It was great that Donathon was shown appreciation for his diving...

Squid

I agree about Donathon.  I was so surprised that James, who is so athletic looking, couldn't go further than 12 inches underwater.  I know people have various reactions to water but contestants all know that they have to get in the water... I would practice if I had a problem.  Losing that challenge was completely his fault. 

I was so happy that Gonzalez was voted out.  She was so rude, so entitled.  Did you hear her attitude when she was exiting?  Glad she's gone.
I think Jacob was a bit misguided in his approach.  He wasn't a bad guy but his decisions led to his demise.  I don't know how he thought that fake idol was going to be accepted by the others.  He claimed to have such good skills at deception... uh... I don't think so.   LOL

I like the premise of this new season... based on the bad decisions of seasons that came before.  Should be interesting....

gran2x2

I was like wtf..when Jacob got mad because they sent Donathon and not him again...Jacob may have been a big fan but he didn't learn much from previous seasons...lol...I did miss what Gonzalez said....was it anything good???

Squid

She said one word.... "SAD"... but it was the way she said it.  She was denigrating the other members of the tribe.  It was said with disdain and LOTS of attitude. 

You're so right about Jacob.  For a super fan, he didn't appear to know how to play the game!  Jacob was also afraid that if anyone else went to Ghost Island, his lies would be discovered.  I think Jacob is super immature.

gran2x2

WOW...Morgan is gone...didn't expect that at all.....Gonna be fun next week...

Squid

I didn't expect it either.  She's giving the "thing-a-majig" to Dominick, which was an interesting choice.

gran2x2

I just can't like Dom for some reason..maybe cuz he is just to snakey for me...he lies way to much to e1...He will get caught eventually.

Squid

mycatownsme

TY for posting the pictures and  names.

This season has had a good start so far.

No favorites yet but still time to see how things go.

gran2x2

I am so sick of this season... swear2.gif so many tribe swaps makes it all jumbled and hard to follow etc....Plus every challenge seems to be a puzzle...no physical or endurance...I may just give it up...I just don't get excited on Survivor nights any more... girls18.gif.

Squid

I admit I am not very interested this season.  I was hoping GHOST Island would have more interesting things occurring.  I am torn about the challenges.  If they are too heavily weighted in strength, then the men have a big advantage over the women.  If it's endurance, the women have an advantage for the most part.  I like a little physical, a little endurance and a little brain power.  With the starvation, poor rest, etc., the brain isn't as sharp as it could be, which makes some of the puzzles interesting to watch. 

I agree, there have been so many swaps, divisions, 3 tribes, 2 tribes, 3 tribes, etc., I can't remember who was with whom and what the alliances are.  I'll continue to watch but I'm not my usual eager self.

I don't even see a front runner yet.  I do know that I want Chris gone.  I hate overblown ego.  A little humility goes a long way, imo.

gran2x2

Chris and Dom can both take their egos and go home...Nobody really gives me a reason to root for them....

gran2x2

One egomaniac gone...Brad just had a big fat mouth and could not keep it shut....Now on to Mr "Suave"...Chris really believes he is hot and loved...what a fool....Hope he goes next....

Squid

Completely forgot to watch.  I have it on DVR... must go watch now.

gran2x2

another big mouth egomaniac is gone...lol....If I had to hear Chris call himself "suave" 1 more time I wudda  needed a new tv....lol....I was laughing so hard when he took his idol with him...What a tool....

Squid

Exactly!  And he didn't just say 'suave', he said "SWAVAY!"  What an idiot.  So glad he went.   I'm just sorry I have to see him strut in as the first jury member.

gran2x2

Better he be at ponderosa...lol...and off my weekly screen...Did you check out his new rap for Ponderosa???   lol...hope he has a day job.... hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

I thought his rapping was a joke... until I saw he wasn't joking.  I thought it was pathetic.   He seems to me like a person who has felt entitled his entire life.  I know people have trouble with Dom, too, but of the two of them, Dom is far better IMO.

LittleFawn

I hated Chris. Thought he was arrogant and cocky and self centered. Glad he is gone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview