This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 36 - Ghost Island

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Oh, sheesh, I can't even remember the ousted one's name.  She was pretty formidable in the challenges, though, expecially for someone so petite.  I hate to see the girls getting picked off one by one.  Dom won the challenge and picked ONLY men to share the prize with.  That would have ticked me off and I would try very hard to get an all-girl alliance going.  Very often lines get drawn along sexual status and the girls are frequently not cutthroat enough to get the job done. 

gran2x2

Sebastian won the challenge but anyway...The girls always turn on each other...and expecting Laurel to help you after you flat out admitted you voted her out...twice....I wouldn't trust her either....Chelsea is who went home...didn't even know her name till last week...hahaha hysterical.gif

Squid

hysterical.gif Yes, of course, Sebastian won the challenge and chose Dom first.  hysterical.gif  Silly me!

You're right - Laurel would never trust Kellyn again.  I felt bad for Kellyn when everyone was revealing whether they had the extra vote and she was forced to admit it was her.  Some secrets can be held, others cannot.  I felt bad that she had to show her hand.

gran2x2

I am mean...lol..Kellyn always has an entitled attitude...she was so butt hurt she didn't get picked for the reward..she could have said ...well someone is lying cuz it wasn't me...she has zero game brains....it's really sad that women can not get their act together and stick together as a solid group...they always get jealous over nothing and turn on each other. Squid.....are we the only survivor addicts???   lol

Squid

I think we may be!  I think Kellyn had no choice in fessing up.  If she tried lying, she would have been found out almost instantly and it would have made things so much worse.  Her reason for writing Laurel's name down on the votes was actually valid.  It's just that no one wants to be the target and people take it so personally, like a real attack, when frequently it isn't.  Let's face it, eventually everyone's a target until there's one survivor standing.

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif Finally...kellyn is gone....Donathon and his big fat yapp will go next probably....He stirs the shit for no reason and it's gonna bite him in the butt. Angela is sliding right on thru along with Sebastian....Gonna be a good finale'......

Squid

I can't believe they're having a finale with 6 people still there.  Donathon appears to be on a kamikaze mission - destined for death.  I liked Kellyn and she was really a social threat.

gran2x2

kellyn seemed to entitled to me..her reaction about the family reward just hit me wrong. She didn't deserve to go any more than anyone else. Oh well...gonna be fun to see 3 go home during finale'...

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 17, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
kellyn seemed to entitled to me..her reaction about the family reward just hit me wrong. She didn't deserve to go any more than anyone else. Oh well...gonna be fun to see 3 go home during finale'...
i gotcha.  I'm not crazy about entitled attitudes myself.

mycatownsme

I really liked the way last nights show played out. It was great to see Dom squirm on that log. He is in his on his own island. I swear, he is! The competition where they had to run up and down those stairs and time the release of the spool at just the right time to catch it tired ME out just watching that one. It was a super hard challenge that I don't remember seeing before. I'm okay with the ending coming soon. And have my favorites. Hope one of them win. But with Survivor you just never know for sure. If the last 2 shows are as good as last night, I will be happy.  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Tonight we will find out who the winner of this seasons  Survivor will be.

And then we will have the Reunion Special for an hour.

I am looking forward to seeing the show and who will be the winner.  nascar4.gif

gran2x2

SOOOOOOOOOO...who will be F3....I think Dom wendall and sebastian......maybe...lol...

Squid

gran2x2

I am not sad about wendall winning but I think Dom had the better game and laurel had the hots for wendall so she voted for him. Just my opinion but I think Dom was the better player....

Squid

I agree.  The moment I saw that the deciding vote was coming from Laurel, I knew that Wendell won.  He did too.  I thought Dom played a better game although Wendell definitely played - he wasn't a floater.  I knew Laurel wasn't going to win.

gran2x2

Laurel never had a game to play..she just tagged along to be safe....Go back to old days of 2 finalists and 9 jurors...Survivor has always been..ties are broken by fire making...that's what would have been the most fair last night. I am very unhappy with last ights ending win but I will keep watching....I like the show even when I hate the outcome...lol...

LittleFawn

I knew Wendell was going to win after Laurel had the deciding vote. He was a good player but I thought Dom had played the game better.

mycatownsme

I so do wish that Dom would have taken his chances and did the fire challenge against Wendell.
Even if he did not win that way, it would have been a better ending if he lost that way.
I believe Sebastian was a good player also. But on the reunion show, his eyes made him look like he was high on drugs! Poor guy really got tricked by Dom and his idol speech.

I am glad we are done with this season. I did enjoy it but not as much as past seasons due to the Ghost Island Idol stuff. Seemed too fishy for me and took away from the game. Actually I had a hard time trying to figure out what idol did what when.  no-no.gif
And I do not understand the $10,000 check to Dom. Good for him but why was that done in the first place? I hope this isn't the start of things to come.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview