Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

play buddy do not work on all on e, fox, or chrome

Started by chuckles,

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

Squid

chuckles

None of my helper recognize any room. It use to work now nothing. Everything by hand.

gigi

Quote from: chuckles on May 23, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
None of my helper recognize any room. It use to work now nothing. Everything by hand.

You probably tried this, but I find switching browsers................. keep switching, if one doest work, maybe the next one will.   I have 4.  Also sometimes an auto will work with one browser for awhile and then suddenly decide it doesnt want to work anymore and needs to switch.  I have no Idea why, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it hysterical.gif

LittleFawn

I would first suggest you try using Edge or Internet Explorer. Sounds like a browser issue. Have you sent in a bug report.

C~M

First off, you should use the in buddy report bug option. Second, you need to tell us what your computer settings are. Also, had you installed anything right before they stopped working? You screen resolution needs to be set correct in order for them to work as well.

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on May 23, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
You probably tried this, but I find switching browsers................. keep switching, if one doest work, maybe the next one will.   I have 4.  Also sometimes an auto will work with one browser for awhile and then suddenly decide it doesnt want to work anymore and needs to switch.  I have no Idea why, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it hysterical.gif

You're absolutely right gigi  coffee.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

Had a heck of a time finding a browser that would work with PB's crossword.  Finally worked on Torch, but that doesn't mean it will next time or for anyone else.  Good luck on browser shopping

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview