PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 11:50:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Dominoes Legendary Badge (Superstar Members)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering up a Free Dominoes Legendary Badge for select Club Pogo "Superstar" Members!

The pop-up displays over your current Club Pogo page, and you should see it when you log in or visit any of the pogo pages.

Dominoes - Hot Roller Badge - Win 10 hands in 2 weeks!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

MsMissy

I got that message, but couldn't find where it was, but Than You for the post, as I now I no where to go.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 14, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
I got that message, but couldn't find where it was, but Than You for the post, as I now I no where to go.   tumbsup.gif
The pop up should appear upon entering Pogo.  I got mine for my two accounts but when I tried to retrieve it for a friend's account, it never appeared.  I guess it wasn't awarded across the board to all CP members.

Missy, if you got the pop up, you have to click on the "0 gems" box.  If you didn't click it, check your badge collection in the latest MnM book.  It should be there.

Stinkerbell

I got the pop-up but x'd out the box because I didn't have time to be taken to the page. It's not in my album so I think if you x out, you don't get the badge.

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 14, 2018, 02:07:38 PM
I got the pop-up but x'd out the box because I didn't have time to be taken to the page. It's not in my album so I think if you x out, you don't get the badge.

I've done that before, and the offer will reappear for you in about 6 - 12 hours tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview