This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Movies

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Unborn sounds good, I read some things about it.  Also the kids said that Summit has a new Nicolas Cage movie called Knowing that is supposed to be really good.

I think this will link to the Unborn trailer. 

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1599398&vid=318405

CindyLouWho

Yes thats it, I just went there & watched it again..lol.   They showed bunch of previews at the theater last night & a few of em looked pretty good, but not enough to make me go again as I'll wait til they come out on dvd  :)))  But probably next time I go in a theater will be to see Twilight again or when New Moon comes out.   :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 22, 2008, 01:51:22 PM
Yes thats it, I just went there & watched it again..lol.   They showed bunch of previews at the theater last night & a few of em looked pretty good, but not enough to make me go again as I'll wait til they come out on dvd  :)))  But probably next time I go in a theater will be to see Twilight again or when New Moon comes out.   :-\

I want to find the trailer for Knowing.  My daughter said the trailer was great.

disneyland lady

I get the feeling that all the good scenes were in the trailer of Unborn. Unlike Twilight which had several scenes not shown in the trailer. I have been dying to talk about it but will wait til more have watched the movie.

CindyLouWho

Any1 ever seen "Lost Boys: The Tribe"? Its comin on TNT here shortly & I'm waiting to watch it.  Just wondering if its as good as the original cause I liked that 1.

Stinkerbell

We bought The Dark Knight and I saw it for the first time tonight.  WOW!  It was easily my favorite Batman movie.   tumbsup.gif

Tara

Squid

I got 3 DVD's out of the library.  Get to keep 'em a whole week!  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: DEBKARLAR on August 30, 2004, 09:26:49 PM
My fav movie is the Warriors (circa 1979) I've seen that a million times  good story and action. if ytou haven't seen it,rent it
Warriors.....come out and play!

edited to add my favorite movie: I love Harold & Maude. It was great to introduce this movie to my angst-filled teen grandson. Gave him a reason to live!

Monkey

CindyLouWho

Anyone see Clint Eastwood's "Gran Torino"?   I tell ya, that man still has it, that was a really good movie & his acting in it was superb!   tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif popcorn2.gif

arniebear

I saw it a few weeks back and thought it was a good movie, too bad the Academy passed him by for a nomination I thought he deserved it.

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 13, 2009, 07:11:25 PM
Anyone see Clint Eastwood's "Gran Torino"?   I tell ya, that man still has it, that was a really good movie & his acting in it was superb!   tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif popcorn2.gif

I saw it...it's awesome.

jarjar

Anything to me with Clint is fantastic. I have not seen it yet but plan on doing so.

bams68

I was lucky enuff to get that movie through a share ( have no idea who shared it but amazing dvd quality) it's truly a great movie. His attitude is still intact...Ending stinks but hey great movie either way. Makes it more real life I think

Tara

I watched Changling. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be when I saw the previews, but it was still a good movie.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Tara on February 22, 2009, 08:02:58 PM
I watched Changling. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be when I saw the previews, but it was still a good movie.

I heard it was pretty good... popcorn2.gif

arniebear

QuoteHis attitude is still intact...Ending stinks but hey great movie either way. Makes it more real life I think

Clint was very good in this movie, and I still say he got robbed of that oscar nomination.  Guy on the Today show said it was because of politics Clint campaigned for the other guy and Hollywood did not like it...........too bad politics has to creep into everything  swear2.gif

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 22, 2009, 11:52:23 PM
I heard it was pretty good... popcorn2.gif

It was, but I thought she was in another country and someone took her child and wouldn't let her have him back. You know, one of those movies where you take your child to another country and the husband and their family won't let you go back with your kiddo.

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview