Movies

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

badcrazygirl

o lol my mom has a nice grand prix and got it for a cheap price

Super Duckie

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on August 30, 2004, 10:12:25 PM
lol can't don't have any money and i need a car

looks like i gotta come pick ya up ;) where ya at??

Dream Faerie

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on August 30, 2004, 10:22:57 PM
o lol my mom has a nice grand prix and got it for a cheap price

I drive the Daewoo Nubira & The Dodge Intrepid, I think Im gonna buy a Jeep Liberty too  ;D

badcrazygirl

dang you must rich give me some of that money lol

Dream Faerie

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on August 30, 2004, 10:26:08 PM
dang you must rich give me some of that money lol

Nooo LOL... Dad in law owns the caddy AND the Van, Hubby owns the Intrepid & The Lumina(Chep for those 2)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

indigo

Just saw 50 first dates.  Was pretty funny.  Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore always make a great team.   ;)

DEBKARLAR

Scariest movie I ever seen was "the Serpent and the Rainbow"
and yes Dream Faerie, beer bottle's Come out and play 'ay..... was the movie The Warriors I was speaking of.

Hooper2092

I just rented STARSKY AND HUTCH with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson which I guess was remotely humorous because my husband is a cop and could relate (sorta...) Snoop was in that movie and cracked me up as he went by the name "huggy bear"-
Also rented THE GIRL NEXT DOOR - again, pretty funny kinda has some mushy romantic moments but nonetheless worth renting. (guys will like all the stripper scenes)
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT- (ashton kutcher and that one chick from Road trip) the ending p*$$3d me off therefore I have nothing nice to say about this movie :P
PASSION OF THE CHRIST- great movie, made me boo-hoo uncontrollably so dont watch it unless your in the mood to boo-hoo.
And last but not least THE PRINCE & ME (Julia Stiles and some REALLY incredibly hot guy who is not famous enough for me to remember his name)- terribly mushy and romantic and only for you poor saps trying to find a movie to get your gal in the mood or simply put- a chick flick  ;)

-Heather

Homer

Quote from: TokenWhiteGuy on September 03, 2004, 04:49:45 PM
Scariest movie I ever seen was "the Serpent and the Rainbow"
and yes Dream Faerie, beer bottle's Come out and play 'ay..... was the movie The Warriors I was speaking of.

I guess I don't have to tell you what part of Serpent and the Rainbow hurt the most. Ouch! >:(

Homer

Just watched V for Vendetta. Very good movie. I highly recommend it.  <:>

jeffy

i just watched Death Proof One of the Grindhouse movies Directed by Quentin Tarantino. Death Proof is the first movie of 2 the 2nd will be on dvd in november called Planet Terror Directed by Robert Rodriguez. I like Death Proof a lot one of the best movies ive seen in a long time. GO RENT IT ON SEPT 18.  <:>

ADD: V For Vendetta is a very good movie too

Homer

OMG Howard The Duck is on.  :)) :)) :))

jeffy

Homer i guess no one watches movies here Except me and you.... oh well

i just peeped transformers for the first time very good movie but it was a bit long overall i liked it :)

CindyLouWho

lol I seen Howard the Duck years ago. I watch lots of movies.  Watching a documentary now on the history channel about hillbillies, they talking about moonshiners etc now   :!!

gator8_24

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 23, 2007, 09:09:09 PM
lol I seen Howard the Duck years ago. I watch lots of movies.  Watching a documentary now on the history channel about hillbillies, they talking about moonshiners etc now   :!!
Must have been about the beginning of Nascar! lol :?: :?:

CindyLouWho

Homer

bubbleup

Ive been waiting to see Pan's labyrnth...its on tonite but very late. Anybody seen it and is it worth staying up for or should I just go to bed?..thanks for any reply.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview