Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Movies

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Tara

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins   :)) :)) :))  Great comedy!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on February 16, 2008, 08:34:48 PM
<3<3<3 Tim Burton and Johnny Depp!

Oh please. Give me Alan Rickman any day!   :pp

Oooooh, that voice!  VV

bams68

P.S. I love you was sweet...Gotta love Gerard Butler dancing at the beginning with the suspenders LOL

27 Dresses I luv'd as well

wasn't crazy for the Golden Compass. Boring pretty much....I think I only watched it cuz the animation kept me tuned in.

me luvs chick flicks

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

One Missed Call ranks up there with the worse of the B movies.

National Treasure 2, it was fun.  I love Nicholas Cage in anything, though.  Raising Arizona is an all time favorite.

CindyLouWho

Oh I love to watch Nicholas Cage too.   Loved him in Con Air with that accent,  :)))

Stinkerbell

Watched The Bucket List and LOVED it!  Soooooo funny in places, but gets more serious towards the end.  Great flick, will buy that one for sure.

showstopper247

we have a lot of tv shows listed but i am interested to hear about so of your favorite movies!  tumbsup.gif............

CindyLouWho

Oh Lordy, I'm a movie & tv junkie  :)))  Hard to pick any faves cause I like so many!  But I have a feeling my soon-to-be fave movie will be in the theaters  on Nov 21 which I am soooooo anxiously waiting to see!!!! 

We have so many dvds here that I'm way behind on watching cause of reg tv shows I like & all my reading, then try to get a little of real life living in too when I can   :))  If it wasn't for BadgeHelp, I'd never get any of my pogo badges    :D :^*

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 09, 2008, 10:57:01 AM
Watched The Bucket List and LOVED it!  Soooooo funny in places, but gets more serious towards the end.  Great flick, will buy that one for sure.

Oh that was a good movie, so funny yet so sad!  Anything that has Jack &/or Morgan Freeeman in it is good if ya ask me!   tumbsup.gif

showstopper247

i watched the first two hanabble lector movies and though they were awsome! anthony hopkins is great! now just gotta see the third one.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 19, 2008, 04:46:35 PM
Oh that was a good movie, so funny yet so sad!  Anything that has Jack &/or Morgan Freeeman in it is good if ya ask me!   tumbsup.gif

Seems to me, if you have great actors like Morgan and Jack, any movie is going to be good, but take a screenplay like The Bucket List and it's over the top good.

arniebear

I just watched a movie from a couple a years ago on my Ipod at the Doctors office called North Country with Charlize Theron, it was very good and true story, if you haven't watched it I would recommend it  tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

Quote from: arniebear on October 21, 2008, 06:54:53 AM
I just watched a movie from a couple a years ago on my Ipod at the Doctors office called North Country with Charlize Theron, it was very good and true story, if you haven't watched it I would recommend it  tumbsup.gif

If thats the movie about the miners, that was a really good movie.   tumbsup.gif   I'd like to see it again.

arniebear

Yes it was about the female miners, very good movie

Tara

I saw The Secret Life of Bees, it was a good chick flick movie. :^*

Homer

National Treasure 2 wasn't as good as the first one

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

I thought the same thing Homer, I loved the 1st 1 tho  <:>

Homer

I loved the first one also. I didn't think the story line was very strong this time

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

OK this topic is old but didn't know where else to put this post but thought some of you may be interested in it....lol

Seen a new trailor tonight for a movie called The Unborn & it was so freaking awesome that every1 in the theater was going nuts, lol.  There was some truely very wierd things in it  :ooo :OO  It looks scary as all get out, Gary Oldman & Cam Gigandet (James from Twilight) play in it. 

This is what I found about it so far & it comes out in 2009 sometime...The Unborn is supernatural thriller film directed by David S. Goyer which is currently in production and is slated for release in 2009. The film stars Gary Oldman as a spiritual advisor to a young girl (Odette Yustman) who is tormented by the soul of her unborn twin who seeks to use her death as a gateway for him to reach life

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview