PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:01:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Confused on how the autos work

Started by Sparks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparks

Hi!
I am new to posting here. I just have a few questions. On this site, along with BW, you have to buy the autos correct? Do you get a free 7 day trial for each download before you have to buy it? Does Pogo really look for auto's and cheating? If so, do you they ban you for life? I would hate to be banned because I needed help from an auto.....Does downloading the auto put viruses on your computer? That is what really freaks me out, is taking a chance on getting a virus or my computer crashing because I downloaed an auto.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Mayhem

Hi Sparks! I'll do my best to answer your questions.

The autos (cheats) do not have any viruses. Almost all of us have been using them for 10+ years without any issues. They have various free trial lengths and if you wish to continue using them after they expire, you will need to purchase them.

As for Pogo banning cheaters, I don't remember hearing anyone on here mention that ever happening to them. After doing a quick forum search, all I see is someone mention getting banned because of their Pogo name (2003) and someone got temp banned for dressing up their mini in a questionable manner (2006).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I've been here at least 10 years and haven't had an issue - knock on wood!

PogoCheats doesn't sell the autos. As Mayhem said, there are several sites that make and sell autos. We're a forum where we keep up with the newest Pogo news, and share our tips and tricks for getting badges and playing Pogo games.  We also discuss which autos work the best for certain badges, etc.

We hope you'll register and become an active part of the forum. It's a fun place to be!!

smokyrain

Welcome Sparks. Like they say above. :)  I have been a member here for 13 years and longer on Pogo. I have used various cheats since wayback, and never have had a problem on Pogo.

S1lent

Greetings Sparks and all you other PogoCheats,

Some of the autos from BW get Quarantined by my MalwareBytes, so I have to work around to allow them to work.  I have never experienced a problem with any of the autos for PlayBuddy.

As far as getting banned from POGO...I had one account several years ago get banned.  It had only 350 Badges.  I am unable to use the email associated with that account.  I really believe that POGO is not in the business of banning people.  It would just cut off their cash flow. Once you start to chase the Badges...your Gems will be used up rather fast.

Good luck...listen to what Mayhem says...he will not steer you wrong.
S1lent

gigi

Many years ago there was a "glitch" in RainyDay Spider and I got all my ranks in one day.  Pogo noticed............. maybe I got reported, I'm not sure, but Pogo wrote to me via email that it was against Pogo rules to take advantage of glitches and I got banned for 72 hours.  They aren't watching anymore because after getting all Mahjong games done in 2 hours nothing has been said.........................

Squid

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview