PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:17:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It doesn't work automatically.

Started by wall1955,

Previous topic - Next topic

wall1955

I have downloaded the free trial for Mahjong Garden. I want something that can run while I am sleeping. When you buy the Play Buddy will it run totally automatic? Right now I have to be at the computer to start the next game. I am rank 50 and am working on the 3 birthdays. At this level it will take more than 30 days to get 3 birthdays without help. Any suggestions..Thank you.

C~M

The 7 day trial stops every now and then. If you want it to run non-stop then you must purchase the one you want for one year or the use them all by the month. Either way costs $9.99 plus taxes.

C~M

You are welcome. 

Stinkerbell

Just curious.... is there a way to tell if someone has read your post?  I don't get the "you're welcome" unless you know he read it.  I'd be interested in knowing, CM, if there's a way to tell.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 06, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
Just curious.... is there a way to tell if someone has read your post?  I don't get the "you're welcome" unless you know he read it.  I'd be interested in knowing, CM, if there's a way to tell.
That's a great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokyrain

Funny you all posted as when I read it, I was wondering the same. Unless CM is posting in advance lol

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 06, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
Just curious.... is there a way to tell if someone has read your post?

No, there is no way to tell .. unless you see their name showing at the top of the thread (when they are currently reading it).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

You can also check to bottom of the home page to see if the person IS on line or WAS on line TODAY.  Then you can "assume" your post was read because we are all so vain hahahahahaha me me me

Mayhem

Actually ... you can click on their name to view their profile. Just look at the "Last Active" line.

Last Active: Yesterday at 03:43:43 pm

That means wall1955 has not been back to see any of the replies, as their "last active" matches their "post time" exactly.

gigi

Quote from: Mayhem on August 07, 2018, 08:17:28 AM
Actually ... you can click on their name to view their profile. Just look at the "Last Active" line.

Last Active: Yesterday at 03:43:43 pm

That means wall1955 has not been back to see any of the replies, as their "last active" matches their "post time" exactly.

You so smart.................... thanks for that bit of info cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

But since we don't get notified of replies to our posts, even if a person IS in the same thread they might just be reading other posts and not see, for example, CM's reply or his "you're welcome" with that less than welcoming image accompanying it. LOL!  I think that image gave me nightmares!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 07, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
But since we don't get notified of replies to our posts

That option is not enabled by default. Just click the link below and enable "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic".

https://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=notification

Stinkerbell

Thanks!! Maybe more newbies would return after posting if they knew to turn on notifications.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview