This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quinn's Aquarium "Aqua Run" Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Quinn's Aquarium "Aqua Run" Badge Marathon has started! Pogo_Spike has gifted every Club Pogo member a free personal marathon album.

If you complete all (5) Quinn's Aquarium badge challenges before 11:59pm PST on August 26th, 2018, you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album.

Aqua Run Lap 1 badge - Complete 11 levels in 2 weeks!
Aqua Run Lap 2 badge - Collect 2400 tiles in 2 weeks!
Aqua Run Lap 3 badge - Complete a game in under 20 minutes 12 times in 2 weeks!
Aqua Run Lap 4 badge - Match 45 pairs of Shell Tiles in 2 weeks!
Aqua Run Lap 5 badge - Clear 20 Lock Tiles in 2 weeks!

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

mycatownsme

I will check in to see how you all are doing with this.
I have decided not to even try. And don't feel bad about it either.
Good luck to all that are working on it.  sp.gf
l2.gif And a pot of gold in case you need to buy lots of power ups.  cat64.gif

Squid

I need that gold, Cat!  I've played 70 games so far, won 1.   

Mayhem

Squid

Hundreds played; one win.

I think I'm ready to throw the towel in.   white flag.gif

sue 755

I came back to let you know the quinn pb is definetely better just wanted to let you know Ive won 3 of 5 badges and ty for the update.

Squid

I'm very happy for everyone's success but I'd like some, too!  Any secrets?  The PB auto is playing the same game over and over without winning.  I've played some by hand to no avail.  The games are so freakin' long, too!  UGH

smokyrain

Quote from: sue 755 on August 20, 2018, 04:59:29 PM
I came back to let you know the quinn pb is definetely better just wanted to let you know Ive won 3 of 5 badges and ty for the update.

Wow Congrats

I let it play all day and haven't won anything. It might be my Chrome though. Going to try IE now

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
I'm very happy for everyone's success but I'd like some, too!  Any secrets?  The PB auto is playing the same game over and over without winning.  I've played some by hand to no avail.  The games are so freakin' long, too!  UGH

Me too need secrets

LittleFawn

What makes it a little easier is the accessible tiles and try to clear all the top layers so you have more options. I really do not find this game that hard. The levels are hard but I guess it just is not that hard for me.

Squid

WTG, LF.  I'm doing that (tiles) but don't enjoy the game so I let the auto play it.

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on August 20, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
WTG, LF.  I'm doing that (tiles) but don't enjoy the game so I let the auto play it.

Me too. I have played by hand a bit, plus had to add gems for powerups, and just finally on 6 of 11

The auto should take care of this. I would rather just play Mahjong... Quinn's Aquarium is Mahjong on speed or something else
lol

In the options I have clicked on all of them ... now 8 of 11

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 21, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
There was another PlayBuddy update to QA this morning.

I'm running behind this morning - any ideas what was updated?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 21, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
I'm running behind this morning - any ideas what was updated?

Not in the actual workings of the auto, but they did add that "Intelligence" doesn't work in the setting for making multiple moves at a time. 

I can tell you that the update before this one made a BIG difference in how well the auto works. They improved the detection of the game board.

Mayhem

Quinn's Aquarium Aqua Run Lap 5 Badge Update

The Pogo team was alerted yesterday to an issue in which the Aqua Run Lap 5 Badge for the current Quinn's Aquarium Badge Marathon read to clear 20 Lock Tile, however, the progress bar showed the goal was for 30 Lock Tiles.

The team worked to fix this and you will now see that the correct changes have been made and the bar in the Challenge will show for 20 Lock Tiles.

Thank you and have an excellent time in the Quinn's Badge Marathon!

Pogo Llama

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Well POGO did not do us a big favor in awarding this album.  I am on Lap 5 on my main account...as it just plays random levels using PB auto.  Be sure to use Internet Explorer.  Have not purchased any PowerUps for this account.  However, on my second account, I have finally finished all levels so I am on to playing the random levels.  This may sound confusing...as when I read it...heck I am confused.

SO GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE!!!
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview