This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spike's Bingo Rush Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The Spike's Bingo Rush Badge Marathon has started. Pogo_Spike has gifted every Club Pogo member a free personal marathon album.

If you complete all 5 badges challenges before 11:59pm PST on November 7th, 2018 - you'll earn a bonus animated marathon badge which will appear in your Special Edition Badges album shortly after the marathon ends.

Poppit! Bingo :

Bingo Rush Lap 1 Badge - Daub 250 numbers in 2 weeks!
Bingo Rush Lap 2 Badge - Complete 6 games with four or more Bingos in 2 weeks!
Bingo Rush Lap 3 Badge - Call 15 Bingos with O numbers in 2 weeks!
Bingo Rush Lap 4 Badge - Pop 210 Prize Balloons in 2 weeks!
Bingo Rush Lap 5 Badge - Earn 200 tickets from Daubs and Bingos in 2 weeks!

https://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TheLastDodo

S1lent

Greetings,
Thanks to PlayBuddy for getting these Badges for me.  I tried to play this manually, no way to keep up with 4 cards.

S1lent

Mayhem

Quote from: TheLastDodo on November 01, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
Wow, how can I keep up with these badges? Thank you!

It's not easy, even with using cheats. You almost need a dedicated computer just to keep up (or to prevent from falling too far behind).

Ethan

I'm not a huge fan of Bingo myself .. it's a little too slow paced for me.  I'll definitely be using the PB auto for this one while I'm sleeping heh.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

catfancie

Is it my imagination or did they change the prize amounts with the bingo cash & tickets?  Not so much the tickets as the Poppit Bingo Cash.  I seem to be spending the cash like water to get the power ups and the in game cash don't seem to be replenishing like it used to.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on November 02, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
Is it my imagination or did they change the prize amounts with the bingo cash & tickets?  Not so much the tickets as the Poppit Bingo Cash.

I'm not sure, as I don't play it often enough to notice. Hopefully someone else may know the answer to this!

Squid

TheLastDodo

Quote from: catfancie on November 02, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
Is it my imagination or did they change the prize amounts with the bingo cash & tickets?  Not so much the tickets as the Poppit Bingo Cash.  I seem to be spending the cash like water to get the power ups and the in game cash don't seem to be replenishing like it used to.
I have noticed the same thing..I used to get about 20-50 tickets per game and got 5-10 per game. Takes a bit longer which is no issue but that is also something I noticed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview